Blurb

The Scarred Beast

━━━━━━━━━

It was rumored that a beast lived in the shadows, he was known as the sex beast long before a battle went down and after that, he was known as the scarred beast who preyed on females in heat. No female had ever survived his wrath, or bore his mark.

Except for one.

Lilliana never thought what she would come across on one fateful night where she felt more hornier than ever. Once marked by the beast, everyone frowned upon her and she was ruined until the beast appeared again, claiming her as his.

━━━━━━━━━

Some information;

40% of the book has been unpublished whilst 60% of the book is available to read for free! You can find the full book on my Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr 

It will be soon available for ebook and paperback purchases! 

This is only SAMPLE. 

This book is for mature audiences 18+ as it include rough scenes, gore, murder and a lot of erotica. Please, don't read this if you are under the age of 18. Will contain mild acts of bondage. And, it jumps right into the part as it's a continuation of a one-shot.

Mates in this book, or world can only be sensed by male wolves. Female wolves are unable to find out who they belong too. Female wolves die if they are claimed by someone who they aren't mated too or they are forced, ie, marked by force. Male wolves can sniff out their mates at anytime, but it isn't necessary that every wolf is mated to someone. Some wolves do not find their mate ever.

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this new story. Let me know your thoughts in the comment.