Chapter 40

Lilliana

Lorenzo's hand slipped behind my head as he gave me a hard kiss over my lips. His hot, demanding tongue parted my mouth wide before slipping in and caressing every inch of it. I suppressed back a moan and jumped over his lap out of desperation.

The sensation of his lips over mine still stayed even when he pulled back and gazed at me with lustful eyes. "See, there is nothing you need to be worried about. All right, love?" The tenderness returned into his eyes as he asked.

I nodded. "Mhm, yes." Guess, he was being honest after all. I didn't doubt him or his intentions any further, we were destined to be together, as one and eventually, we had to fall.

I ran my greedy hands over his chest, tracing down lines and biting the corners of my lips as an urge seared through my bottom. Since I had no chance on become pregnant anytime soon, I wanted to be taken hard and rough, again and again, till the pain would pour itself out of me and surrender.

He gave a low groan in my ears before he set me aside and stood up. "I've something in mind, only if you don't plan on falling asleep."

"Of course not!" I smiled. How could I possibly even sleep after the depressing news Dr. Diane had given me? It was still hurting, even when I showed none of the pain.

"All right. Get dressed."

I jumped off the bed and got on my feet. Flattening my palm over his chest, I leaned in closer, almost meeting with the warmth of his deep, admirable body. Lorenzo wore a black t-shirt with a few buttons undone, revealing his bronzed and masculine v-line. My eyes skipped down, gazing at his bare chest.

I sighed and stopped myself from nightdreaming. "I—" I met with his glare. "I need to take a shower. So, while I am at it, you can sit and watch." I gave him a small push and he stumbled over the chair beside my window.

A lightening flared in his eyes but settled down quick enough. I walked over to the washroom and right before stepping in, I pulled the tank top off my body and removed my pants.

I felt his watchful stare at my back while I undid my bra and let it loose. When my underwear slipped off my legs, I heard Lorenzo shift. With a shake of my head, I went inside and turned on the shower and allowed the warm, steamy water run through my body while the door stayed open, open enough for him to see me.

And he did.

He watched me the entire time, capturing my naked self in his eyes and not even for a second, he moved his gaze.

Once the sweat and dirt flowed off my body, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. His head moved at my direction while I shuffled through my drawers, looking for something to wear underneath.

A lacy, red panty circled around my finger and I pulled it out. "Would you have me wearing this or something else?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's going to be ripped anyway." He replied, quickly, almost making me gasp with his deep tone. "Love."

Right.

I slipped on a black dress and wore nothing underneath. My nipples turned erect with the harsh, cold air inside my room but I didn't care.

Lorenzo stood up from the seat and said. "Hope you're done with your little tease."

I smiled. "I am."

"Should we leave then?"

I grabbed his hand and stopped him as he reached for my bedroom door. "One question!" The unusual question never crossed my mind until this last second.

"Mhm."

"I know for a fact that your town is almost an hour drive away from here. And, you're still wearing your clothes. It doesn't make sense. All these brief appearances. How?" I asked with furrowed brows. It wasn't the first time Lorenzo showed up in my bedroom out of nowhere.

Access to other pack wolves wasn't allowed in here, unless granted from Alpha Richard and it seemed like Lorenzo didn't shift.

Even a wolf wasn't quicker than a car.

He flashed me a smile before chuckling and taking my hand. "I'm the beast."

"That isn't enough." I needed an explanation.

"It is. For now."

The beast was just a name given to him for his very vicious and villainous acts, it was nothing more but I didn't inquire Lorenzo further.

We sneaked out of the house, after making sure my parents weren't awake and to my surprise, they were actually asleep—so early. There was no way we could linger around the town without exposing ourselves and what we were to each other so we left town.

Lorenzo drove my car and entered the highway heading towards the resort, to his resort. Metal music blasted off the speaks and I danced off it to it after emptying the flask inside my car.

Cora must've forgotten it.

When we reached the Horizon resort, it was bright and alive, and here I thought the night was already dead. Lorenzo's hand moved to my back as we stepped out from the car. I fiddled my fingers through my bag, searching for my phone to text one of my nasty friends that I was going to get nasty tonight.

But I didn't have my phone.

"Oh, shit." I cursed under my breath. "I forgot my phone back at home."

"It's fine." Lorenzo said. "It's just me."

"I know, I just have to be back by morning."

"And you'll be." There was a little bit of dishonesty at the back of his voice and when he continued, it just grew. "I promise."

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr