Chapter 17

Lilliana

I was naked, all flushed, my nerves throbbing with anticipation as the beast's fingers were buried inside me. I released a groan of pleasure, easing down to his touches. I straddled against his body as he took control of my lips, kissing, and nibbling them.

There was something strange and impressive about his touch, that whenever he left, I felt wanting more, so much more.

A playful smile spread across his stern face, for the first time. "I thought you didn't want me?" He asked. My body screaming otherwise as he pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"I do." I broke through my moans and said. I ran my tongue through my lips, tasting him over my mouth. I could never enough of it.

I held my breath back as he added another finger inside my pussy. My heart ached. I groaned.

"I want you." I whispered in the utter silence.

I saw nothing beyond him except for darkness. The only light was him—my mate, the one I could see clearly. His face was undoubtedly beautiful, more than I had ever imagined. He was a God in disguise, a God with battle scars but they didn't make him any less handsome.

I traced my finger down his cheekbone and closed my eyes again. His warm breath trickled down my jaw as he gave me a burning kiss. He lifted his head and devoured my mouth with a single stroke of his tongue.

When he broke the kiss, he gave my lower lip a nibble and then, moved away. The cruelty of his kisses still lingered over my lips.

I was a prisoner to desire and for as long as his fingers were inside me, I didn't move, breath or uttered a single word.

My pussy grew wet and slippery at his touch, my legs glistening with my juices as his thumb ran circles around my nub. He was above me, taking control, dominating me.

I wanted his cock inside me, ripping and stretching my muscles as I'd grip on him tight, allow him to use and ruin me in anyway he preferred.

Oh, God, just the things I wanted.

My hips rose, and I parted my legs wider. His fingers curled inside me, hitting my walls as moisture built up. I tightened hard around him and grasped his arm for support while on the brink.

Pleasure rippled through me like convulsive waves of ecstasy, sending me off to another universe. My toes curled at the soul-shattering orgasm and when I flattened back down, I heard nothing except for my raspy breaths.

"You're mine and whoever thinks about taking you away from me, dies a very painful, brutal death."

I woke up with a jolt, my heart hammering, my body sweating and my panties wet with the dream I had. I looked to my left and found Ann and Cora dead asleep.

My teeth clenched and my eyes rolled. It was just a fucking dream. I groaned and got off the ground to get a fresh breath of air. It was still the middle of the night and I was at the woods.

I went out, enjoying the cold that took away the warmth between my legs. This was another way to get tortured. Now, I was getting dreams about him.

Wet dreams.

My fingers turned cold quickly and I slid my hand inside my pants. With a small touch, I was already over the edge but I didn't finish. Instead, I stayed outside, on the ground, waiting and just waiting for my mate to appear and pleasure me.

He showed up whenever I was needy, like our first encounter and our last. I was sure he was going to appear again but he didn't.

He didn't.