Chapter 3

3

━━━━━━

LILLIANA

"Your ass is craving a punishment,"

When I gave in to the beast, I was slammed against the tree and his lips landed on mine, devouring and furthering my urge. He was rough. The sharp splinters of the tree ran into my spine but I felt nothing except for waves of heat going across my body.

I fed on his lips, and overcame the fear. I could take it—take him. It wasn't a big of a problem. I wasn't a virgin. I had sex with Evan countless times, if that was what the beast meant by bearing him.

He forced his tongue into my mouth, tasting every inch as his hips connected with mine. I felt his engorged cock against my stomach, throbbing and pulsating with a need.

This was what I wanted. My wolf was going to purr for the rest of her life after tonight—well, if I survived.

A powerful growl pushed past his lips before he moved away, still holding my throat. I breathed heavily, my chest tightening with the kiss he had just given me. It was intense and rough, more than I expected. My lips were sore by the time he parted away.

I raised my head, looking at him but I saw nothing except for his eyes that had a glow of it's own. His face was still hidden underneath the moonlight and I didn't expect to see it anytime sooner.

"Now, now, let me warn you," He whispered, "If you die, it's not on me," Every fiber of my body shook.

A few seconds passed by in silence as I thought about his words. It felt like an eternity before I nodded my head and said, "Yes, I understand."

What was I doing?

He pushed his lips on mine again, his face tightening with a smile as he grabbed me. I still couldn't believe what I agreed to. In a snap, I was pulled away from the tree and before I could even notice the swift change in weather, I was forced down to a soft bed.

The beast secured me there before moving his lips away from mine and nuzzling down to my neck. I felt his hard panting and his chest vibrating with growls as he sniffed my wolf scent. I yelped and moaned as he pinched my sore nipple before digging his fingers on the sides of my waist which was surely going to leave a mark.

The scent of my arousal spread across the room and I felt like I was flooding with wetness underneath. A finger ran along the swollen lips of my cunt and I squirmed at his rough touch.

"That's right. Stay wet, it might not hurt that much." The beast whispered in my ears before he roughly penetrated me with his finger. My pussy clenched tight and an ache grew on my clit as I pushed out a moan.

He wrapped a hand around my breast and held it tight as his finger slid in and out of my wetness.

When he pulled out his finger and forced it into my mouth, I tasted my own juice, slowly going down my throat.

Suddenly, he lifted up and shifted to the side. A smack landed on my ass and I cried out in pain.

"Turn around. I want your ass in the air," He demanded before tugging on my elbow.

I did as he said and turned around, my chest resting on the bed and my ass in the air. I had never been in this position with Evan so it felt different when his fingers dived back into my pussy, spreading my cunt. Another blow landed on my bottom, forcing a yelp out of me.