Chapter 32

Lilliana 

Lorenzo and I exchanged a glance before our mouths were against each other and the desire between us, peeking to its fullest. His hand floated carelessly over my ass as he drew the shirt up and ran a finger down my slit. As I pulled my self away from him, I pushed my tongue out and he grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in another furious kiss.

"Are you going to do any good with that mouth, love?" He asked, slipping away for a second.

A playful smirk appeared on my lips as I placed my both hands over his pants, reaching to his hardness, his pulsing hardness. I pushed my knees back and dipped down while clutching on the top of the pants he wore.

"I'm warning you, my mouth might just ruin you."

He came forward and parted my mouth open with his finger before kissing me. "Ruin me." He said, settling back against the window of the back seat.

I lowered my head and pulled down his pants, his engorged cock came into life in front of me and I wrapped my small hand around it. My warm lips met the tip of his shift before racing down to his entire length.

My hungry mouth wanted a taste and I finally got it.

I pumped his thick shaft with my hands before twirling my tongue and quickly slipping the tip of it into my mouth. I sensed the tension releasing off his body as he shifted and his hand came down to my hair.

"Fuck." He thrusted his hips, burying his cock in my mouth.

I gagged—this time for the right reasons as I swallowed his cock down my throat and then pulled away. Salvia and pre-cum dripped down from my lips and I licked it.

"Can you cum in my mouth?" I asked, fluttering my lashes at him, hoping for a yes.

"You don't have to ask." He pushed my head back down and his throbbing cock was back into my mouth, filling and stretching my jaw muscles. "Your lips feel so good wrapped around my cock, wet and moist just like when I'm fucking your tight pussy."

Lorenzo released deep, feral growls as I worked on fulfilling him. My clit raged, begging for it and all I wanted was him to thrust into my pussy the same way he rammed into my mouth.

He fisted my hair and tugged it, forcing me to see him while my tongue was wrapped around his cock. Our eyes locked and he released a guttural growl before he balls tightened in my grip and the thick pleasure coated my throat, dribbling from the sides of my mouth as I tried to lick every drop of his cum.

His throbbing softened and I gathered myself up while swallowing the rest of his release.

Lorenzo stayed at his place, stroking his cock back to its length as I removed my over-sized shirt off my body and threw it at the front seat of my car. I checked on the locks, making sure the car was locked before another pack of rogues attacked us and I'd die without any pleasure between my thighs.

"Come here." He ordered and I obeyed.

I got over his lap and my breathing accelerated as he pinched my nipples before smacking them. My pussy clenched tight, along with my body.

He seized one of my breasts and his warm mouth lunged at it, drawing my nipple between his sharp teeth. I winced and jerked up straight while my hands lingered around, trying to hold something.

The cool air pricked at my skin but the heat inside my body just turned into a blazing ball of fire, needing to burst. Panting and whimpering, my hand went down and I rubbed my desperate clit as Lorenzo teased my nipples. The connection between my nipples and an orgasm was wild, I was already at the edge. The longer he played with them, the hornier and desperate I got.

I grinded my hips against his cock that had now grown back to its full length.

"How badly do you want me to fuck you? To touch your clit and to pump into your moistness?" He asked, grabbing my hair. "Tell me."

Rearrange my pussy, please.

"A lot." I cried, still rubbing myself. "Please, I need you, right now."

His eyes narrowed. "Spread your legs." He demanded and I spread them across the seat. "Wider."

He adjusted under me and I looked down, whimpering quietly as the tip of his brushed against my clit before teasing my soaked hole. The head almost slipped inside but he moved.

"Do you want it, love?" He asked.

"Yes, please."

Using his hands, he glided his thickness over my swollen lips, hitting my sensitive nerve bud after every second. My legs began shaking and I pressed my hands against the window behind.

"Look at that pretty little pussy, so hopeless and miserable without me." His mouth disappeared in my neck as he whispered the nasty things to me.

I almost cried with the tension welling inside me but then I felt the tip of shaft enter my slickness, stroking in and out quickly while his hands handled my pulsating clit. It felt incredible, his intense cock filling me up and stretching my pussy.

Lorenzo's pace quickened and his thighs met with my bottom as he hammered inside me, almost snatching my breath away. He rested back on the window and grabbed my throat.

I couldn't ruin this man.

He had ruined me.

My fingertips clawed down the glass behind his head, creating a mark over the window as it was still raining outside. My insides shattered quick and I came over his cock.

"That's it? Cum harder." He growled, groping my ass and thrusting harder into my drenched cunt. His fingers massaged my clit and pressure forced another release out of me when I didn't even recover from the first time.

My muscles clenched around him and my body turned numb with the feeling. He buried his face in my neck, the sharp bristles of his bearded rubbing violently across my flesh as he hammered into me.

"I'm going to cum inside you." It was more of a request than a demand.

"Yes." I moaned. I didn't think much until he came inside me and then a thought ran across my head.

I wasn't on birth control, left that after breaking up with Evan and Lorenzo never used a condom, clearly, he wanted to breed me. Why wasn't I pregnant yet?

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr