Chapter 14

14

━━━━━━

LILLIANA

I rocked against the beast's fingers as they slammed into my pussy in a quick, sudden stroke. When he moved away from my lips, he choked me with his hand and instead of screaming, I found my self moaning in anticipation.

What the fuck was I doing?

His fingers pumped harder, pushing all the way through and stretching my core. My body tingled as I buried my face into his chest, my nails digging into his back.

"Your pussy is tightening around my fingers, pulsing, begging for more. Clearly it doesn't wants me to be gentle." He whispered in my ears. I went rigid, my body stiffening and my insides contracting.

I withered, shaking at his crudeness as his two of his fingers brutally penetrated into me. My teeth scraped against his shoulders as my knees buckled, almost falling down.

"Say it, love." He licked and nibbled the side of my neck while growling at me at the same time.

"I don't want you to be gentle,"

I pushed his hand further inside my underwear, unable to get enough of this. I released a strangled shriek as he bought me to a scathing orgasm. I held his shoulders in a death grip before my release flowed down my legs and I collapsed out of the sheer bliss.

I stared onto the oblivion for a few seconds until I returned to my senses and when I did, I felt guilty, torn that I had allowed myself to get fingered by someone who had just ripped Evan apart.

The beast's hand left my underwear and snaked around my waist as he bought me on my feet straight.

"I won't hurt you but I can't promise that I won't ruin you—because I will." He said, his words forcing a shiver to trickle up my spine. "Call your Alpha, tell him it was a rogue."

He didn't wait for a reply or anything else from me. His hands drifted away from my body and before I could even blink, he was gone, in a flash that made my heart thunder.

We, wolves, couldn't do this. We couldn't just flash away from anywhere and appear anywhere.

What is he?

The wind slammed harshly on my face as my shaky hands reached for my phone inside my pants, I took no time in calling the police and Alpha Richard. Tears swept down my cheeks and away with the wind as I crawled back to the scene where Evan was killed.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop my self from throwing up at the sight of him. It was horrific. Disgust welled up inside me as I turned around and sat on the ground, still weeping. I didn't want a mate who was going to go around and kill people I cared for.

Regardless of what Evan had done, the beast shouldn't have killed him—it was wrong—very wrong and I wasn't supportive of that behavior. He could show his power somewhere else, not by killing my friend.

When the ambulance arrived, the body was covered up and taken away. The area was closed, and I sat at the edge of the another ambulance as the paramedic's checked my levels.

My Dad's car pulled up and he walked along with my Mom. They broke through the barrier and came inside.

I quickly stood up and went running to them. "Mom," I cried, wrapping my hands around her. "Evan's dead."

"Shush, it's going to be okay. Just stay calm. I'm here with you," She rubbed my back, trying to soothe me down while I sobbed on her chest.

I gasped for the slightest air and couldn't stop thinking about Evan. He was my boyfriend and now he was dead, ripped open. His parents and his mate, they were going to dread for the rest of their lives.

Poor Jennie.

From the corner of my eyes, I found Alpha Richard approaching me. A hint of anger flared in his eyes as he sniffed out that there was someone around, someone not from the pack.

"How are you, Lilliana?" He asked me.

I pulled away from my Mom and forced a few words out of my throat. "I'm fine."

"Who was it? Did you see it?"

I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't. It was too hard. The beast warned me not to mention his name.

"It...it was a monster...a rogue and he just came in and killed Evan." I stuttered, barely forming proper sentences.

"And, where were you?" Alpha Richard inquired, crossing his arms. This was going to be threat to the pack—the beast was going to be a threat.

"I was around, walking but then I heard Evan scream. He was dead before I could do anything. I'm so sorry, Alpha." We, as one were supposed to protect each other. I could've stopped him from killing Evan.

I could've.

Alpha Richard squeezed on my shoulder tight. "It's all right. Take care of yourself. We will handle this." With that, he left me alone with my parents.

I turned around to them and begged, "Please take me home, I can't stand here for another second." My chest rose and fell with pain and I couldn't even feel a little bit of relief standing on the same ground where Evan was killed.

My parents took me back to the car and I sat at the back quietly. The tears stopped spilling as I saw the forest pass by me. We returned to the town and in a few minutes, we were back at my house.

"I'm going to go get some water for her." Mom said, dropping the car keys at a bowl and going into the kitchen.

I sat down with my Dad, my head over his chest and my arms wrapped around him tight. I needed comfort. He brushed the hair off my face, slowly and looked at me.

"Who was it, Lily?" He asked, in a whisper.

"It was the beast." I whimpered while taking his name. "Evan tried to mark me, and somehow, the beast came there and killed him before he could. I don't want to be with him, Dad. He's ruthless, he showed no mercy and just killed him without even thinking for a second." I jerked up straight and told him everything.

"Lily—" He reached out for me again but I cut him off.

"I don't want to be with him. I want to reject him and I will and I don't care if I die. You were right, he's a monster, he has no empathy and he won't change—he told me he won't," I blabbered as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"You can and it's fine. But, let's not think about it right now. Just breathe, it will be okay." Dad said.

My Mom sat down beside me with a glass of water in her hands. She offered me but I shook my head. She kept the glass aside and I delved into her embrace, spending the rest of the night with my parents and mourning about the horror I had been mated too.

Read upto chapter 50+ on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr