Chapter 20

Lilliana

After checking in our rooms at the resort, we changed quickly and made our way to the Queen club. The Horizon resort was on the beachside, connecting with the ocean ahead of us. It was a large resort, filled with hundreds of people of all ages and kinds.

Our rooms were at a large hotel, just beside the private beach and it was a long walk to the other side, where all the fun was happening. We changed into our night out outfits and threw on coats before walking over the sand, where the wind was rough and cold.

"I heard there is a waterpark here as well." Ann said, slipping into the conversation. It was difficult to hear anything with the water hitting the shore after every second, the waves were strong and solid.

Cora hit the back of her head. "Of course, idiot, there is a waterpark in every resort. Haven't you been in one?"

I giggled silently before slipping my hands into my coat. The fun of getting them along was they had each other to insult and throw shit at, they didn't bother with me.

"I know." Ann rolled her eyes at her.

I interrupted their talk, "Well, we are going to hit the waterpark tomorrow. Tonight is all about getting drunk, dancing and losing our minds—"

"And men!" Cora exclaimed, throwing her ass back.

"Not for me." I whispered to myself. The only drawback to everything was, I couldn't be with another man—not that I wanted to be in the first place.

"Don't act like you haven't been getting dick."

I sighed, lifting my shoulder into a shrug. "You aren't wrong but it's been a while."

"Not four months, Lily."

I froze on my steps. "Wow. That's long!"

Four months ago, Cora was with a boy named Aaron, he was from the same university we all went too but a different pack. He was the last of Cora, they broke up for various reasons and since then, she had been single. Ann, on the other hand, was still a virgin, the only thing she had done was kissing her fourth-grade boyfriend.

As we kept walking further, we reached the rocky side of the beach, and right there we found a large group of people, sitting on the ground and clapping at the belly dancers in front of them. Red colored tents were placed around in circles, a large fire blew in from the middle of the crowd and right beside them, I saw a bunch of belly dancers, dancing at Arabic music.

We all stopped for a moment, slapping our palms together and enjoying the few seconds of fun before we could go get some drinks.

"That's fucking amazing! I wish I could dance like that." Cora said, pushing her hand over her hips and trying to twerk. It was completely different from what I had just seen.

I blinked at her move. "You can't even dance normally so let's just keep watching. Don't embarrass yourself, Cora." I said, making her move away so I could see the real dancers.

There were two men in the crowd, playing with fire, blowing the blaze out of their mouth and into the air. It was fascinating. My gaze landed over the man, playing with the sword. What was this place?

Unlike Cora, Ann was enjoying it as much as I was. "That's hot." Her mouth hung wide open as the man swallowed the sword.

"Yeah." I whispered, watching him pull it back out from his throat. "Fuck me."

Cora shook her head, from one side to the other. "That's fake and anyone who believes is real, is dumb."

"What about the fire one?" I argued with her. There were all wolves here, belonging from different packs as the resort was open for everyone, except for rogues.