Chapter 9

9

━━━━━━

LILLIANA

The sound of the water running was loud but not louder than my endless moans. I had turned on the shower so my parents wouldn't know what was going to happen upstairs.

Goosebumps crawled around my body, forcing the tiny hair to stand straight as the beast pressed me down, against my own bed. His hand stiffened around my jaw as he brushed his lips over mine. My skin prickled, and his touch got unbearable.

I blamed the mate bond rather than my own needy desires to be fucked and taken. His eyes were red, flaming with a need as well.

After all, who cared about talking?

He raised my chin and kissed me, sending shivers down my spine. It started soft and then got aggressive real quick when he tore my dress into half, revealing my breasts. My nipples stood as the cold hair hit my skin.

I pulled away for a second to catch my breath but he grabbed my face and slid his tongue back inside my mouth, meeting with mine and tasting the vodka I had just a few minutes ago. I was lost and the only thing I could think about was having him inside me.

I saw hunger in his eyes when he pulled away, and removed the rest of my dress with one rough stroke. My arm fell over my breasts, but he was quick to grab them away.

"Don't hide yourself from me." He growled in my ears before biting my earlobe. His shirt rubbed against my nipples, creating an contraction between my legs.

God. I was burning from within.

When he got up to remove my underwear, I got a clearer view of his face and for a second I sympathetic until he spread my legs and grasped on my flesh before smacking my inner thighs hard.

"Ow," I winced and a small cry escaped my lips as I moved back.

Taking hold of my legs, he dragged me back to him and hovered over me. There was a warning in his eyes when he looked at me and I ignored it. Like I ignored everything. His head went down my chest and he grabbed my hands, holding them down and restraining me from touching him.

A soft breath came out of me as tongue flicked over my nipple. My stomach dropped at that sight and my pussy clenched hard. His teeth grazed over my nipple and as he pulled one into his mouth, he bit down, hard.

I gasped again and crawled back but he didn't allow me to move. Releasing my hands, he grabbed my throat and kept me in place before diving back onto my sore nipples.

As he suckled on my breasts, my hips advanced towards his, rubbing my bare self against him. Closing my eyes, I whimpered and slipped my hand down my legs to touch my self.

He pushed my hand away. "Don't touch yourself." He commanded, and, I did it again, rubbing my clit and testing his patience. He snapped, grabbing my wrist and pushing it over my head. "Obey or I will tie you up without any hesitation." There was a clear threat in his words so I didn't touch my self again.

The beast smiled against my cheeks and murmured, "Good girl." He lifted my leg over his shoulder and knelt down, his hot breath fanning against my thighs.

Just fucking eat me already. I wouldn't mind if he ate my in anyway. He could feed on me anytime, any day.

But, he didn't, instead, he drove his thick finger inside my wetness, sending waves of coaxing pleasure down my thighs. The scent of my female arousal was thick and he could sniff it out. I held my breath back as he twisted his finger inside me, his knuckles brushing my clit at the same time.

I clenched tight, just a minute away from an orgasm but I wasn't going to release until what I needed was deep inside of me.

When he pulled out his finger, his palm struck against my cunt and I groaned before squirming and shutting my legs. That was not necessary.

"Just take me."

Seizing my arm, he turned me around on my stomach and pushed my hair aside before whispering, "Beg for it." He squeezed my swollen breasts and played with my nipples while waiting for a response.

"I'm not going to beg," I said, giving him an eye-roll. When was the last time I ever begged someone to fuck me? Oh, yeah, just a night earlier. That felt like it happened years ago.

The beast pulled my hands behind my ass, just in the same position as yesterday. "You will. Once I am done with you, you're going to be begging for more."

A whimper came out of me as he smacked my ass, letting me know who was in control. My heart jumped with excitement as I finally heard the zipper of his pants go down. Too bad I couldn't see what was going to go inside of me but that was fine.

Biting my lip, I arched my ass and prepared my self. "Be gentle."

"In your dreams, love." He chuckled before shuffling over the bed.

His cock arched towards my pussy and I felt his swollen head twitching at my entrance. I heard a deep breath release off him before he thrust inside me and in a single stroke, my insides stretched and were filled with his cock.

I screamed—a little and slid over the bed, trying to free my self from him.

The beast hunched over me, grabbing my hips and fucking me rough. A tremor went through me as I felt his skin slapping against mine. Countless moans left my mouth, leaving me breathless and shaking with pleasure.

His hand settled over my hair, he moved it aside and ran a thumb across my cheeks while hammering into me at the same time, stretching me with every brutal thrust. My mouth opened wide as he drove his thumb inside me.

"Silence your moans before I give you a reason to be quiet." He said, rudely, knowing that we were at my parents house.

I hushed down, pursing my lips together. My jaw tightened as it began hurting. I couldn't decide if this was good or bad. It felt good. Greater than anything and all I felt like doing was crying out from the intense pleasure he gave me.

His released a growl, his chest rumbling behind my back and before he ran his hot tongue over his claim.

"Fuck." I choked out, shuddering.

Fuck right, I was mated to him.

The beast pulled out for a second and then thrust in deep. I felt my insides shattering along with my soul.

"Rub your cunt." He said, ordering.

I drew my hands underneath me and started rubbing my sore clit whilst he grabbed my hips, pressing hard on the dimples over my back. Every inch of my pussy filled up with his tormenting cock and I came, making a rough sound in my throat, I came all over his cock.

He didn't wait a second before turning me over my back and slamming into me again. He was furious and harder with his thrusts. Clutching onto his arms, I clawed his flesh, drawing out a trickle of blood.

He growled at me, staring straight into my eyes and my heart thudded in my chest when I looked at his eyes, glowing with anger and rage.

He pinned me down, and tangled his fingers around my hair. Just before he came, he tugged hard and nuzzled down my neck. The monstrous and deafening growl of a male wolf releasing echoed in my ears and after that, I felt the warmth of his seed buried inside me.

Just a moment later, he rose, placing his hand over my face. "Now we are past that. Can we talk or do you need something else, love?"

Read upto chapter 31 on patreon quicker; www.patreon.com/miakerr