Chapter 35

Lilliana

My tongue ran across the raspberry before I plopped it into my mouth and chewed it down. My lips were full red with the color and so was my tongue, I had lost taste of everything except for raspberries.

Ann and Cora stared at me the whole time while I ate a bunch of raspberries and pineapples. They were simply delicious and tasty.

"What are you doing?" Ann asked.

Cora gave her a look before her eyes landed on me. "Are you trying to make your pussy taste better?"

Color flushed to my cheeks and I narrowed my eyes. "No."

"Oh, stop it!" Her voice screeched and she pulled the bowl away from my lap. "I'm going to puke if you eat another one." She pushed the bowl out of the room and came back inside emptyhanded.

"Come on." I groaned, kicking my legs.

"You're the horniest women I had ever seen!" she yelled down at me. "And I'm starting to get jealous. How come you aren't pregnant yet?"

My skin paled and my thoughts took a wild turn to last night. My insides had been sore since Lorenzo sucked the life out of me and while I tried to process the night, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I wasn't pregnant yet.

Why not?

"I don't know but I did book an appointment with my Doctor so let's see what she says." I explained to them.

"You'll have the cutest baby!" Cora screamed again with excitement before she grabbed my cheeks and pulled them hard.

"Ouch!" I hissed as she pulled away. My nostrils flared and I gave her a dirty look while rubbing the leftovers of my flesh over my cheeks. "I'm going to leave. Rain check?"

"Yeah. You anyway have to speak to your parents, don't you?" Ann asked me from the corner.

I grabbed my bag off the ground and nodded. "Let's hope I do have the courage to tell them that I'll be leaving. Alpha Richard isn't a problem, as long as no one tells him, I should be alive and living just fine."

Ann and Cora gave me a promise not to tell the truth to Alpha Richard. And, I had made my mind up. I wanted to be with my mate, no matter what and doing this in the right way would ensure that I could see my parents anytime, continue with my studies, and still see my friends, all while being with Lorenzo. The only difference was that Alpha Richard would no longer be my Alpha and I wouldn't be allowed to step inside Far Waters.

"Good!" Cora patted my back. "It's a wise decision."

"Yeah. Let's hope everything works out in my favor and my parents don't lash out." I gave them both a hug and whispered it in their ears.

"They won't." Ann said, giving me a lazy smile before she retired down on her bed.

I left them alone to party and drove back to my parents' house after a very long day and night. They assumed I was sleeping over at Ann's but who was going to tell them that their daughter was getting banged by their previous, presumed dead, Alpha.

When I reached home, I figured out they weren't there so I went to the garage where I found Mom handing Dad a bunch of tools while he laid flat under a broken car.

"Hey!"

"How was your sleepover?" Mom asked.

I placed my bag on the desk and jumped down on their seat. My legs folded across one and another and I took in a deep breath, collecting my thoughts before I started speaking. "I want to lie but you're going to figure it out so I might as well tell the truth."

Her face took a cold turn. "You met him, didn't you?"

"Yes. But, hear me out!" I raised my hands as my Dad slid out from the vehicle and stormed at my direction. "I have thought deep and hard. I want Lorenzo and he wants me. I'm ready to leave and move from here. I know you both wouldn't—"

"All right." Dad said without any argument. "That's good."

"What?" My gaze clashed with his. "No shouting or telling me it's a wrong decision?"

Dad looked at Mom, his eyes gleamed with uncertainty and worry as if something had happened. "Alpha Richard learned earlier that Lorenzo has a mate. He doesn't know it's you, not yet and we both thinks it's better if you get claimed in front of everyone, as soon as possible."

Now I was worried.

"Why?"

"Eh. He wants to kill whoever his mate is." Dad replied, his teeth clenched together.

"Oh."

I knew that.

"Yeah. At least, you'll be alive even if you're far away from here. We just want you to be happy." Mom sat over the table beside me and broke her silence.

"Really?"

"Yeah." They both said together. "We both know Lorenzo well. While he may be a monster or whatever, I doubt he'll ever harm his own mate and if in case something happens, you'll always have us." Dad explained to me as he seized my shoulders and pressed hard on them.

"Oh. Thank you! That was a fucking relief. God, I was dreading to tell you both but now I am just going to pack and leave as quick as I can." I clasped their hands and kissed them both.

"Good. We will find a way to visit you every day." Dad promised. "Just remember, a mate bond is stronger than anything else in this world. I learned that when I met you Mom." He gave her a wink before sliding his hands across her waist.

"Ew!" I jolted from my seat and turned my had around as they kissed. "All right, I'm going to go get some stuff done. See you two at home?"

"Mhm."

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr