Chapter 30

Lilliana

Rogues—wild wolves—banished from their packs or belonging to none. They were the wildest form of werewolves in our world, their scent as strong and as awful as a buried dead body, their bite dangerous and deadly to anyone. They lacked tons of braincells and their only objective after being banished were to kill as many as pack wolves as they could.

Rogues were only found on free land and I was on free land. The sky took a dark turn along with the storm that picked up everything on its way. Smog built up, quickly following my path and a shudder ripped down my spine. My chest felt heavy and my muscles twitched—I panicked.

The scent of dead—rogues—grew and I gagged again. They approached me, their steps slow but brimming with danger and hunger. A rogue appeared from the smog, almond eyes and salvia dripping from his mouth as he opened it wide to kill me.

I returned his piercing gaze while taking a step back. This was the reason no one loved coming at the free land, it was wild and risky. I found threat in the eyes of the rogue and before I knew, I discovered another one behind me, stepping closer.

Two more.

And then two more.

Six rogues circled around me. A grin flashed over their faces while horror on mine, their yellow teeth glowed while they panted heavily.

I did possess strength—according to Seth but taking six rogues down wasn't something I couldn't do. I had barely ever looked in the eyes of one.

Maybe I could live by running. I thought to myself, feeling completely restless. My heart hammered in my chest, in rhythm with the thunder above me.

A howl—call for others—left my lips. The rogues despised whenever a pack wolf entered the free land, therefore, they attacked anyone.

The rogues inched closer, they glanced at one and another before going off at me, one by one, lunging towards my direction and almost ripping my head off.

A larger, twice as bigger wolf, tore through the smog and charged at two of the rogues, they them both down at once. A choked cry pushed past my throat and fear tangled inside me, I felt my heart at my throat but the second the scent of my mate flowed down my nostrils, I was relieved.

But the relief didn't last long. The other four went over to Lorenzo's wolf, saving their own ones. They attacked in swift motions, blood splashed in the air and the howls turned into cries soon as two wolves laid dead on the ground.

It happened in a flash, the pain hit me at my arm as the rogue slashed his claw but before he could do anything else, he was bought down as well.

The three alive rogues stopped at once, they motioned at each other and then disappeared into the smog, leaving their dead friends behind.

My limbs ached when I shifted. The pain wasn't much, it was just a claw mark but it was the first one I had ever gotten from a rogue—usually it was from Ann and Cora when we played. The claw penetrated in deep and my arm bled even after I turned into a human.

I lowered my gaze over Lorenzo, he was bitten, by a rogue.

"Oh my God." I gasped before running over him.

He grabbed my wrist. "Are you fine?" As his question ended, he growled with anger.

This was my fault.

"I'm fine. But you got bitten." My chest tightened upon seeing the bite, it was deep, pierced through the first few layers of the skin. Bites from rogues were poisonous and deathly.

"It's fine. Nothing new. I hope you're pleased by running around like a fool." He mocked me, pushing me aside.

I fell on my bare ass, the leaves roughly rubbing against my flesh. "Are you really going to do this now?" I yelled back with wide eyes while watching him look at his wound. "Let me help you. I know how to do this." I offered, kindly.

I knew how to handle bites as I was studying to become the healer of the pack. The rogue's salvia was the one poisonous in the bite and if dealt with correctly, the person wouldn't die.

"I don't need your help." He stated.

"You need or it's—" I jerked closer, reaching for him but he grasped my hand and stopped me.

"It's not going to affect me." His eyes turned red as he cut me off, rudely before pushing me back.

"Can you stop being so rude? I'm trying to help."

"Maybe you shouldn't have ran."

I breathed, calming myself down before any other words came out of me. This wasn't the time to fight. We needed to get on a safe spot before the rogues came back with another army and we both ended up dead.

"Fine. I'm sorry. Can you let me help now? My car is nearby and whatever godly creature you might be, that bite will still get affected so it needs to be cleaned up." I said, standing up on my feet and lengthening a helping hand out to him.

Instead of taking my hand, he grabbed my bare leg and his fingers dug into my flesh before he stood up and hovered over me. I gave him an eye-roll before wrapping an arm around his back and walking away from the scene, where three rogues still laid dead.

God, he was heavy.

We walked for a few minutes before the smog started clearing. It was still raining, hard but the lightening had come to a stop. A hope rose inside me when I finally found my car, parked nearby the borders of the Blackpool.

After letting go of Lorenzo, I dragged my quaking, wet, naked body to the trunk and pulled out the clothes I had always kept with my self—in case of emergencies.

Poor Ann. I ripped her dress apart when I shifted and I wasn't sure what I was going to say to her after escaping to home, which I still wanted to do.

I pulled on a dry long shirt over myself and handed Lorenzo my pants, that I found to fit him. While I watched him, I tried not to think about my throbbing clit that begging for attention from his cock. It wasn't the time for dirty thoughts. But I couldn't help myself. He was naked, completely. And all I wanted to feel was his cock, searing through my folds, stroking me, hard, until I was ripped into two with pleasure.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Lorenzo waved my panties over my face.

"Oh fuck." I grabbed them and threw them back inside the trunk.

They weren't supposed to be seen.

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr