Author's Note/Important Info

As stated in the title, this is a My Hero Academia Fan-fiction. There's a few things you should know about this story before diving in. 

1. This is entirely OC based. These are all my original characters. (All though I can't take credit for the artwork depicting them.) So there will be no Deku, no All Might, Bakugo, Uraraka, Todoroki, etc.

2. This is my original story set to take place in the BNHA universe, however, there will be some arcs that are similar to the BNHA series. For example, there will be an entrance exam arc, a Sports Festival arc, and others that will be similar to what you've seen in the anime/manga. This makes sense, because a lot of these are basic things that would take place in any BNHA Fan-fiction as they are big parts of this universe. 

3. Those of you who are familiar with my writing know that I love to put a tragic, death of the older sister backstory in my writings. I couldn't help myself. This is the last one, I promise. 

     Now I'd like to take the time to thank a couple of people who, without their guidance and assistance, I never would have started writing this book. 

     First off we have pearl2407 . If she hadn't got me thinking about BNHA OC's just for fun, I never would have found the inspiration to write Kita's Legacy. She also helped me figure out some Quirks for the story. Thanks so much!

     Then we have JunieWeathers . I don't now where to begin with Junie. She literally gave me the idea for the title of this book. She helped me flesh out countless characters. She helped me develop my plot and find pictures for my characters. She never gets annoyed when I ask her for her opinion even on insignificant parts of my writing. I could honestly go on and on about how much she's helped me. I never would have made it to writing the first chapter without her. So thank you so much Junie! 

     Lastly, make sure to check out the Class 1-A roster posted as the next chapter. It'll give you a decent idea of how our heroes in training look. There's also a roster for some of the U.A. staff if you're interested in seeing what they look like.

       Happy reading!