Chapter 42: That Guy

N I C H O L A S

The alarm, for the first time, became silent. I didn't wake up to a loud ringing sensation.

Instead, a loud voice was the one who urged me to stand up from my bed - almost pushing me to stop me from trying to go back to my deep slumber.

My hands tried to pry the person away from me but they just pushed me and even pulled until I fell off the bed. Whoever this was, they truly want me to be awake.

"Nich, it's your first day in Finns University," Casvielle's voice echoed as I groaned, stood up afterwards, and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

She had her hands on her waist, her furrowed eyebrows and puffed cheeks were evident on her face. Her long brown coat hid the shirt she was wearing inside.

Turning my head to look at her, I asked, "Is this really necessary, milady?"

"Yes, if you want to see Anne," she chimed as I blinked for a few times before wiping my eyes.

Now, I remember.

I was about to go to the same university of my lady. However, Brice told me that this was for educational purposes.

Still, I felt like this wasn't a coincidence or for learning purposes as Brice had told me.

He knew that I was reading dictionaries and books. So, why bother enrolling me to a university?

"Anne?" My head still couldn't grasp the fact that I was going to be with her again. It was days before we had that date.

Still, I hoped that everything remained like that, where our feelings will not change.

Casvielle then clapped and smiled at me, her eyes shining bright from excitement. "Yes, Anne!"

"Now come on, Nich. Let's go!" She jumped up and cheered as I stood up and took the towel from the rack and put it around my shoulder.

Her retreating figure then lets me be to take a shower.

Once I went inside the bathroom, I could still hear Casvielle outside.

She was telling something gibberish, probably because I was too far and the door blocked the sounds - making it hard for me to understand her.

Turning the shower head on, I washed off the dirt out of my body - rubbing my wash towel gently on my muscles.

The hot water eased the cold temperature of the room, making it warm for me as I bathe. It took me minutes to finish and I then wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Do you think she'll like the idea that I'm there?" I asked Casvielle as I finally went back outside.

Her eyes looked at me before she almost jumped and covered her face with her hands.

"I-Im pretty sure." She then walked to the living room, letting me walk back to my bedroom and pick out some clothes.

Taking a white long sleeve, undergarment, and even a black slack pants to prepare for my first day.

This was probably a head start for me. I've never initiate any talk towards other people so going to university was something else.

It took me a long time since I was homeschooled while serving the Earl himself.

"You did get a kiss from her, right?"

I turned my head to see Casvielle opening the door as I was currently buttoning my shirt. I already had everything on except the shoes.