A calm before a storm

Ahana's pov

I am here to attend my best friend Flora marriage.Me Flora and Kavya are best friends since college days.

Sorry sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Ahana singh. I am 21 years old. I completed my bachelors a month ago. I love speaking. I am little talkative. Fine fine very talkative. I faced so much of hurdles in my life. I wish hereafter there will not be any hurdles. I don't know what fate holds for me. Yet i live my life to the fullest.

So back to the present we are here to attend my babe's(Flora's nickname given by an fairy(ofcourse it's me) *wink) wedding. It is a arranged marriage. I too wish to have a arrange marriage. But definitely not now because i want to achieve my dream to work in an reputed software company.

she was so happy with this wedding as she is married to a person who she dated for 1 month. Vihaan .He is a doctor by profession. Now they are happily married 💑.

Vihaan has to bear our trauntums till his death, we can't do anything because he only married to her inspite of knowing us 😜

Me and Kavs go to the stage to give our useful gift to our babes.We thought of give her a honeymoon ticket to Maldives. But now we are living in our parents money. So we decide to give that once we earn by ourself. They can go to their nth honeymoon at that time. So here we are decided to give her a useful gift not only for her but also for our country😉.

We gave her a gift and whispered her to open it before her wedding night.

It's become dark outside. So we decided to go home. As kavs is living in Banglore she came to Mumbai to attend Flora's wedding by staying in my home.

I start my Audi. No it's not Audi car it's my scooty name. I love audi car so i named my scooty as audi. Soon i will buy my own audi car.

It is a winter season in mumbai so as soon as the cool breeze touch our skin all the tiredness because of the whole wedding flews away. We started giggling about the reaction when flora open her wedding gift we gave to her.

At the same time my phone rings. We know who it was ,because it is the time of her wedding night so she must had open our gift that's why she must called. I pick my phone it shows Flora babe calling.

As soon i attend the phone, "what the fuck, why did you stupid idiots gave me that yucky thing as a wedding gift" she yelled.

"What yucky thing you are talking about? " I asked innocently.

"Why you guys did that, it was so embarrassing. I opened the gift that too infront of vihaan. What he had thing about me. He must had think i am eager for that" she shouted.

"Eager for what bae? "I asked

" It's stupid of me to talk with you. Just GO TO HELL"she yelled and cut the call without even wishing me a bye.

Coming to the gift part we gave her a protection😉. See how intelligent we are , the gift we gave her was not only useful for her but also for our country. As we are a good citizens we gave that inorder to control our country population😊.

I hope soon the government will give us a award for our social activities.

Kavs tapped on my shoulder to make me came out of my dreamland of getting an award from President Narendra modi.

As soon as i started my audi we hear some crying voice of a baby crying.

At some distance we can see a baby who is crying hysterically

At some distance we can see a baby who is crying hysterically. His face become red because of continous crying. We ran to him and see a woman of late thirties is lying with a pool of blood surrounded by her. Her neck is bleeding showing someone might had snatch her chain, due to that sudden pull she may fall down and her neck must be started bleeding.

After using my some grams of brain i figured out the cause of the accident. See i would have placed in campus interview if i used my brain there. Anyways past is past.

As soon as i came from my dreamland i see the baby loosing consciousness and fall on the floor. We rushed to him and pick him up and ask kavs to stop any vehicle to admit them in a hospital.

Soon we admitted them in a nearby hospital after alot of pleading to stop a car and give lift. Finally someone stopped the car and gave us a lift. Nowadays HUMAINTY IS DIEING DAY BY DAY. After a hour of waiting in the hospital doctor came and told that that woman and a chubby little boy is safe and sound. We release our breath after hearing that news.

A woman of late forties came and gave us a waterbottle we look at her. "Dears drink this you guys must be tired, you guys are here for more than 2 hours , drink this" she told. From her looking anyone can tell she is from a healthy family but her actions are not like that. Heyy heyyy i am not saying all the wealthy peoples show attitude bla bla bla.. I am telling by what i had watch in movies.

We hesitate first and atlast took her offer and gulped the water. "Is any of your relatives are admitted here? " She asked. Then we explained her a whole scenario.

After sometime the relations of woman who we had admitted came so we start our way to home. We waved the wealthy woman a bye and started my audi for our destination.

Today lot of things had happend. Now i just need my beauty sleep.

A calm beform a storm.

Author note:
Thanks for reading💖. Feel free to comment.next chapter will be a hero's pov. I dedicate this chapter for all my friends who motivated me to write. Expecially thanks to my partner Swathi💚.