Ruby Rose

(ok so. I know I already had a Weiss x reader book out but. After looking it over myself I just hated how I did it. So I'm trying a different shot at a rwby book. I want it to be good and not stupid)

(I'm also aware the photo above is not Ruby. Thanks to JoJo photo editor I made Oztaro. Sue me. I think it's funny)

A man dressed in a white suit and brown slacks walked down the street followed by a small group of thugs. Their destination? A store Known as Dust till dawn. A store that obviously sold dust.

When the man and his party entered the store the cashier watched curiously "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?" A thug stepped forward and pointed his gun at the shopkeep "Ah! Please just take my lien and leave!"

The man held up his hand and shushed the shopkeep "Now now calm down I'm not here for your money...grab the dust"

The thugs began to walk around with cylanders and attach them to dust dispencers as they began to fill the ribs with dust. A thug put a brief case onto the counter "Crystals" he said as the shopkeep began to put dust crystals into the case "Burn, uncut" he said.

One thug was exploring the back when he heard...music? He looked to his left and saw a person. A girl dressed in red browsing the magazine shelf in the back. "Hey! Put your hands where I can see em!" He said as he drew his sword but the girl did not respond "hey! I'm talking to you!" He said as he walked up to her "You got a death wish or something?!" He reached her and grabbed her shoulder as she turned to look at him. When she turned her hood fell of exposing her face. Black hair that turned red at the tips. Pure silver eyes and a small nose "Huh?" He said as he pointed to his ear. Then it was revealed she was wearing headphones.

She pulled them down around her neck "Yes?" She asked as he looked at her angry again "I said put your hands in the air!" She squinted her eyes Wich were now full of suspicion "Are you...robbing me?" She asked "Yes!" He said with annoyance "...oh..." She said

The man held a crystal in his hand as he looked at it before he heard a shout "Hya!" And the man went flying past him. Into the wall he looked at the man and nodded his head forward as two more goons ran and pointed guns at the girl. Suddenly the window shattered as she tackled one of them outside. Then she stood up as a huge mechanical red colored scythe unfolded and she held it across her shoulder. Then she cocked her head back at the man and gave a cute little smile before she frowned and gave a death stare before spinning her scythe around and giving a little twirl. She stick the blade into the ground and pressed a button on her headphones which paused the music that was blaring out loud.

The man watched her with both confusion but was also impressed "Okaaaaay" he said as he looked at his men then rolled his eyes "Get her" he said as he sighed and the men rushed forward.

She attacked the closest one first. She spun and kicked the thug in the chest before flipping and holding the scythe behind her. A thug ran around behind her and she pulled a trigger on her weapon which fired a bullet. The force spun her around as she smacked the thug with the hammer end of her scythe before she flipped around and smashed another into the ground. The last thug fired his gun at her which she jumped around, flower petals specifically rose petals puffed around her with every dash as finally she ran forward and kicked the thug.

He fell back and landed in front of the man. His hat covered his eyes as he sighed and shook his head and spoke with sarcasm "You were worth every cent. Truly you were" he then pulled the cigar from his mouth as he walked forward "Well little red this has been an eventful evening." He said as he dropped the cigar on the ground and stuff it out with his cane "As much as I would love to stick around" he pointed the cane at her and the end of it popped up with a little cross hair "I'm Afraid this. Is where we part ways"