The More The Merrier

We had all gathered in the living room. It was time. Yesterday Lionheart said he wanted to meet up with us and discuss a plan. So here we are. All of us. Me, Ruby, weiss, yang, jaune, Nora, Ren. Qrow and Oscar. And Jotaro.

All of us walking down the long path towards the main hall of Haven Academy. We all brought out weapons, qrow was saying that something was off. Even Ozpin. So we came prepared.

---

"So what's the story?" I asked Qrow as we walked. "Leo says we've finally got support from the council. If it's true then we can mount up an operation and go get the spring maiden."

I nod as I look over my shoulder "JoJo" I say. Jotaro looks over to me "Yea" "you good? Stay sharp" he nodded "yea. I'm ready for anything" I nod as I turn over to Weiss "Weiss. Be careful ok?" She looked at me "We aren't kids anymore. You don't need to worry about me"

I nod "True. But your my best friend. I don't want you getting hurt" Weiss blushed as she looked away with a nod as she hugged herself.

Looking forward we approached the main doors. "Here we are" Qrow said as he looked at us "Stay sharp." He then pushed the doors open.

---

We step inside and the first thing I saw was the large statue holding up a balcony. And in that balcony stood Leonardo Lionheart.

"Hello. Thank you for...coming...there's..." He paused "A lot more of you than last time" he said nervously.

"You know what they say. The more the merrier" qrow said. "Anyway. What's going on with the council?"

"Why..why did you bring your weapons?" Leo asked as we all looked at eachother. "What? Leo we're huntsmen? Are you ok?" Qrow asked.

"Of course of course...I'm sorry I just... havnt had my evening coffee" qrow sighed "Leo look. It's good to see you too but we have work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?" Qrow asked.

As qrow and Leo talked Yang looked up. Spying something. Turning my head I follow her gaze. And I stop when I see...a...Raven...

"Hey!" I shout as I draw one of my guns and quickly aim and fire at the bird. It moved with more speed than I expected as it flew in front of us before changing.

Right before our eyes she changed into Raven. Qrows sister. She stood up straight and looked at me. Taking her mask off "If your going to shoot me shoot me. That was insulting"

I laughed "I'm not the one who flew away when I drew my gun" Raven stared at me. "I expected the Guardian to be more built. Taller. And certainly not a child"

I whistled as I leaned over to Yang "She always a bitch?" Qrow growled "what are you doing here?!" Raven casually started walking down the stairs. Looking him in the eye.

"I could be asking you the same thing. You've been scheming little brother. Planning to attack your own sister"

"Leo...what did you do?!" Qrow said as he looked up at Leonardo on the balcony.

"Leo did what any sane person would in his position - he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too." Raven said as she looked us over.

"You have the spring maiden" Qrow said with surprise. "I do" Raven answered "then hand her over and let's work together to beat Salem" qrow reasoned.

"All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem!" Raven argued as she scowled at him.