Uncovered

"we have to take the relic to Atlas?" Ruby asked. "Yup. It's what Ozpin said" I replied as I slouched in the chair as usual. "Hey at least we can get out of the house for a while" Nora said.

"Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the Relic back in its Vault, it's our best option." Qrow replied.

"Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back." Ren said as he looked around at us.

"Not everyone" Qrow said. He activated his scroll as a hologram of a map showed up "The city of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas." Qrow said before I took over

"Basically, if we play nice then maybe they will escort us straight to Ironwood"

"Well. We do have the missing heiress in our company" Blake said "Ex-heiress Actually" weiss corrected. "Right" Blake said.

"True, true. But if there's a chance of reward money, I say we go for it." yang joked as Weiss rolled her eyes "ugh"

"Hopefully the first option will suffice" Ozpin said.

"Yo Ozpin. What exactly is this thing anyway? This relic?" I said as I picked it up and tossed it.

Ozpin caught it "well. The Relic of Knowledge has a wonderful, and incredibly dangerous ability. Its user can ask any question, and the Lamp will provide an answer."

"Oh! What should we ask first! Let's ask for more questions!!!!!" Nora said "it's not a genie" Ren said.

"Indeed. However, it's not without drawbacks. The Lamp cannot tell of events that have yet to happen, and it will only ever answer three questions every one hundred years." Ozpin said.

I smirked as I pointed at Ozpin. "Next you'll say "The questions were used before I sealed it away."

Ozpin looked at Ruby "The questions were used before I sealed it away." He shook his head and looked at me "how did you do that?" I chuckled "I watched it on an Anime once"

Ruby stood up "Well, at least now we know what it is. And we'll be sure to keep it safe!"

---

Ruby scours through the train wreckage and picks up Dust bullets, before looking to see the Relic of Knowledge slightly buried in the snow nearby. Yang can be heard complaining as she struggles to get Bumblebee out of the snow.

"Great...just Great" yang complained. But then (y/n) walked over with Penelope "here" he said as he strapped bumblebee to her reins as he rubbed her head "Ready?"

Penelope made a noise of determination "Cmon girl! Heave!" Penelope flapped her wings and with one big Heave she yanked the bike out of the snow. (Y/n) cheered as he rubbed her head And she made a noise of Victory.

"See? She's not useless" (y/n) said to yang. "That's not the problem" yang said "the problem is we're stranded, we lost a third of our party, and we've gained a defenseless old lady!"

"My name is Maria Calavera, and I am not defenseless! I'm just a little hard of hearing. And blind without my eyes, that are in desperate need of repair." the old woman taps her eyes as they fuzz out "ok. I see your point"

Qrow sighed. "Yang calm down. If we lose our cool now we will attract more Grimm"

Blake joined in "What good is it? Apparently we've been attracting grimm since we left haven"

I untie bumblebee from Penelope as she flaps her wings "Hey look" they turn to me "So we've hit a road block. What's the deal? We just gotta-" yang got in my face "Your not a part of this conversation!" I push her back "Hey back off!"