A Brawl in the Family

The scene opens with Weiss, Ruby and (y/n) running towards a big ship. Ruby stops them as she tried to catch her breath.

"Guys slow down! Who's here! What's so important!" She said as me and Weiss smiled. "Winter" we both said together "Your...your sister?" Ruby asked. We watched as the ramp opened as winter walked out of the ship. Surrounded by atlesian guards

---

"Winter!" Weiss (y/n) and Ruby all ran up to the elder sister. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh..." Weiss corrected herself and bowed "Your presence honors us"

---

Winter looked around "Beacon...it's been a long time...the air feels... different" Ruby rubbed her neck "Well...it is fall...so it's uh... probably colder"

Weiss looked away as she punched Ruby in the back as she yelled and buckled. "So. What are you doing here?" Weiss asked "Classified" winter replied. "right. Well how long are you staying?" Winter sharpened her stare at Weiss "Classified"

Weiss nodded "Of course" Ruby looked from Weiss to winter as Weiss spoke again "You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas. Vale too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"

Winter interupted her. "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came." Weiss apologizes "Right. I'm sorry" "Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter."

Winter scowled at Weiss "But we won!" Winter scoffed "Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed"

She raised her hand "Leave us" two guards stepped back as she held her hands behind her back "How have you been?"

"Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-" Weiss was cut off again as winter smacked her upside the head. Leaving a large bump.

"Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about your ranking, I'm asking how you've been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?"

Weiss groaned "Well...there's Ruby" Ruby giggled as she pushed the bump back into her head. "Hehe. Boob"

"I see. So this is the leader you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming." Winter looked at Ruby before changing her view to me

"(Y/n). I figured you would be here with Weiss" I shrugged "I'm just glad you noticed I'm here. For a minute there I thought if have to sm-" she raised her head "You will not bring that up. Ever. Again." I crossed my arms "Well. Glad I'm not the only one who remembers that night"

Winter rolled her eyes "In any case it is good to see you. I'm also glad that unlike my sister you can fight properly"

I shrugged "Yea I'm good at fighting. What can I say" winter smirked "I see your also still quite charming" I held my arms out "ladies love me. I'm kind of a big deal here" Weiss scoffed "Please. You couldn't seduce Goodwitch" I looked at her "...that's gross Schnee"

She went wide eyed "W-wait that's not wh-" I shushed her "No I get it. I guess you think I'm attracted to family huh" Weiss shook her arms "No that's no-" I laughed "I admit aunt Goodwitch does have a nice ass. But I've got Ruby." I slid my arm around Ruby's waist as she blushed.

"Well. I am here to see you two. Catch up." Winter said "But. Before we continue. We have someone else to introduce"

Winter stepped aside as I peered I to the ship. "Wait..." I saw a figure covered in the darkness of the ship "Is that..." I paused as I got scared "OH FUCK!" I quickly turned and started into a full sprint.