It's a...date?

"The early birds sang their morning songs. The sun was rising. She blinds let little snippets of sunlight through. I was having a nightmare.

Ashes and embers fell from the floating city above. "Y/N)!!!" My mother called as she struggled to free herself from the debre she was trapped under "(Y/N)!!!!!"y father called as he was tackled by atlesian guards. Smoke clouded the sky as the grimm ran rampant killing all those they saw. "(Y/n)!!!!!!" I heard My mother scream again as an atlesian guards stood above me and pointed it's rifle down at me.

I couldn't move. I just layed there. In the snow. Fire melted the snow around mantle as balls of flame coated the city. The alarm was blaring "Teams RWBY JNPR AND CPPR ARE TO BE ARRESTED ON SIGHT. ARREST THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES FOR TREASON. MAKE NO MISTAKES. TAKE NO CHANCES!!!!" Ironwood's voice spoke over the loud speakers.

Still I couldn't move. I just layed there. Looking up at the sky. The blood from my wound staining the snow and ground beneath me. It's bad enough my aura broke entirely. Now. Now I'm mortally wounded..."Mom" I said as I heard her screams "Dad" I said as I heard him fighting against the robots "GET OFF ME! THATS MY SON!" Finally. The robot powered up it's rifle as my mother screamed

"AHHHH!" I jumped up from my bed as I panted and tried to catch my breath. I was sweating. "Damn. The fuck was that all about?" I asked myself as I rubbed my eyes. The window next to me was wide open and the curtains were drawn. "Poppy's doing" I said as I swung my legs over the bed and sat there "What the fuck was that all about..." I shook my head

"I need to get more sleep. I've barely slept 6 whole hours in total since I left atlas." I thought as I made my way to the bathroom. When I got in there I saw Penelope happily humming as she relaxed in the bath "Oh! Morning chief!" She said with a smile as I waved "Hey." I said as I pulled open the mirror and grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen "Something wrong?" She asked as she crossed her arms and rested on the edge of the tub. "My heads killing me" I said as I took about 3 pills "That scream sounded bad. Everything alright?" She asked as I nodded "Yea just a nightmare. I get some from time to time" she nodded "Well while you are here could you do me a solid?" She asked as I looked at her.

She wiggled her ears and I chuckled "Scratch behind your ears?" She smiled and nodded. I just have a little laugh as I bent over and scratched her behind her fox ears as she purred "Don't stay in there too long. We've got some team activities to do until class is over" "Oh yea?" She said "Is this about your Possible date with the new girl?" I rolled my eyes "It's not a confirmed date but she wanted to talk. So it's a small chance" she giggled "So until then. What's the first thing we are gonna do?" I looked at her and smiled "You want breakfast right?" "Oh jeez I almost forgot!"

I laughed as she started to clean herself a tad faster at the thought of eating. I closed the door as I opened the closet. I smelt myself and frowned "Should change" I thought as I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes then I put my gauntlet on my arm and headed out the door.

"Man." I said to myself as I browsed my scroll as I walked down the hall. Passing a few other second years along the way. I even bumped I to somebody.

"oh shit my bad man." The guy was cool and he shook his head "It's all good" he wore a silver jacket with a purple fleur de lis on the back and a pair of purple shoes and shades. "nice outfit bro" I said as she he smirked "I know right. Custom made. Gotta represent" I nodded "What's your name?" "Call me Johnny man" I nodded as we shook hands "(y/n)" he nodded "You remind of this other guy I know. He's pretty crazy though" I shrugged "I can be crazy too" "We all can"

We both chuckled a little as we said our goodbyes "Hey I'll see you around yea?" Johnny said as I nodded "Sure until next time" he waved and I waved as we went our separate ways. I turned onto the staircase and headed down to the second floor. And just as I reached the lasts two both teams RWBY and jnpr ran right past me "Aaaand there goes my good mornings to them" I said as I shook my head.