The Date

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" I was awakened by the sound of Poppy's Irish screaming. I tried to ignore it as I rolled over but then I heard more shouting and I sighed as I pulled my pillow over my head "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Poppy screamed again. I growled a little.

"What?! What did I do wrong?!" Rachel screamed back "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID WRONG! YOU BROUGHT THAT GOBSHITE BACK HERE!!!"

At this point I have had enough. Sitting up with a sigh is quickly got up and pushed both girls away from eachother "Petra. Outside" Poppy looked at me "The fuck did you just say to me?!" I growled as I looked her in the eye. "I said..." I paused as I took a breath "GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE!!! BEAT IT!!!!" I shouted as she took a step back. She huffed and crossed her arms as she left the room. Slamming the door behind her.

"Thanks (y-" Rachel started "And you!" I said as I turned to her "I don't care that you would rather spend more time with your boyfriend than with your own fucking team. If you don't wanna be friends with us. That's fine. But never ever bring that bloke back here do you understand?!" I said as I raised my voice.

She looked at me with slight fear. "But i-" I shook my head "I don't want to hear it. You wanna stay the night with Dominic that's fine. Just not here." "You don't have to-" "Shut. Up. I am your team leader. I set the rules for this place when we became a team. I don't care what you do. I honestly don't. Ever since we became a team you've never shown any interest in being a part of our group." I said as I let go of her

"Yes. You get along with us on the field. You follow orders and you get the job done. That's great. You and Penelope are great partners. But even here I'm still your leader. You wanna argue with Petra then do it outside or when I'm gone. Not first thing in the morning" she was silent "Understand?" I asked as she slowly nodded "Good" I said as I calmed down. "I don't care if you stay with your boyfriend. Just. Not here" I said.

She nodded again "Ok chief." I nodded with her "Now. Go outside and find Petra. Please apologise." She sighed but listened as she left the room. Then I turned and saw Penelope standing in the doorway in nothing but a towel and her hair still damp from her bath "Geez Chief. I never thought I'd ever hear you yell before" I shrugged "Sometimes you just gotta shout" she giggled "Well. I'm sure poppy will have a word with you" "She won't" I replied "We both know her. She wasn't in the wrong. She won't be angry. I'm just glad she left before she blew something up" Penelope walked over to me and pat my back "Relax. This isn't the kitchen she can't blow anything up...again" I chuckled "Well either way you better get dressed. Can't walk around beacon looking like that" she rolled her eyes "Bet you would" I laughed out loud "Penelope I've seen your body too many times..trust me. It has no effect on me anymore"

She smiled "When you say it like that it sounds like we fucked" I scoffed as I grabbed my phone "you wish" she just laughed back as she returned to the bathroom.

I checked my phone and went wide eyed "wait..." I checked my date "Friday..." I smiled "Penelope. Your in charge" I called through the door "Why?" "i got a date" she laughed through the door as I quickly looked around the room. "Let's do this"

*Alive by the warbly jets plays*

I quickly ran over to my small desk and pulled out the drawer. Looking inside.

I'm. Biding my time at the end of the line. No compromise inside but I'm fine.

I pulled out my gloves and smiled I tossed them on the bed as I ran over to my corner of the room and lifted up my pants. I sniffed them "Ugh" I said "Fuck I didn't do laundry. Well. All or nothing"

So I'll. Walk through the fire. Break through the burns to find my desire. But I'm slipping back again. Back to the start again.

I pulled my shirt over my head as well as get my sneakers on. Once that was done I quickly grabbed a grenola bar from my night stand and held it in my mouth as I started to tie a shoelace that went loose