Remembrance

A hip beat plays as various colors change. First we see (y/n) pulling his Glove tight. The scene changes to show Jess and Tess firing a few bullets before we see (y/n) with his back facing the screen as he flips his scarf over his shoulder

We then see legacy's shining blade cut across the screen as we see (y/n)'s boots walk across the screen.

We then see the cross necklace that belonged to his brother fall from the top of the screen Into a pool of blood before we see (y/n) with a smirk looking at the screen as he balled his right hand Into a fist and punched his palm before the screen cuts to black and the Title appears

Ruby Rose x Male Reader. Act 2

The song continues as we see the sillouett of (y/n) in many different poses before the camera zooms out to see a figure casting a shadow. A man.

Then 3 people slide down the screen.

First Ruby, Then (y/n), then Jotaro Then we switch back to the sillouettes of characters as they perform various attacks and poses.

First the sillouett of Ruby as she swings her scythe around. Then we switch to (y/n) as he spins while firing his guns, before we switch seeing Jotaro's shadow as he uses his semblence, the frame changes one last time as we (y/n)'s shadow as he screams in rage.

The frame changes to show two figures fighting. Once the last attack is landed the sillouetts fill in to reveal Ruby and (y/n).

The tune changes to a calming tune as we see Ruby close her eyes as she tilts her head back and falls backwards. Her hair going everywhere.

The scene changes to show a lamp as hands reach for it. The beat speeds up once again as the frame switches quickly revealing many people. Eventually showing 3 people. A man with a grey beard, Cinder, and a woman with long Raven black hair.

We see Ruby and (Y/n) standing back to back. Ruby flicks her nose with her thumb as (y/n) cracks his knuckles with a smirk.

The frame switches again as the beat reaches the catchiest part as we see (y/n) and Ruby spinning as they attack.

First (y/n) is shown as he fired his guns as he falls back then Ruby spins her scythe around and swiped back as (y/n) reappears and swings his sword before Ruby replaces him again as she shoots her rifle before she is replaced by (y/n) who's eyes turn bright orange as smoke emits from his eyes before he is replaced with a screaming Ruby as her eyes glow white.

Finally we see (y/n) throw a layer of his scarf over his shoulder as he looks into the air and screams.

Then the scene changes to show the night sky as a shooting star flies across it. Then finally the lamp is shown one Final time in front of the title.

All four members of Team RNJR+ Jotaro and (Y/N) walk down a sunny road. Ruby is in front, looking at a map.

"So the next town is... uh-huh... uh-huh... We're lost." "We're not lost. The next town is Shion. My family used to visit it all the time." Jaune replied to Ruby's pervious statement

"Oh yeah. Don't you have, like, four sisters?" "Uh, seven." Juane replied

Ruby giggles.