Fall.

We say in Ozpins office. Pyrrha at the elevator and me in the chair. Qrow was here too.

"(Y/n)?" Pyrrha asked as she walked over. I gave a slight wave "Sup" she say down in the chair beside be "You wanted to see me professor?" Ozpin nodded as he smiled.

"Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary."

"Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates" qrow leaned against the wall "Personally I think it's the other way around."

Pyrrha turned to him "I'm sorry. I don't believe we've been introduced" qrow shrugged "Names Qrow" I spoke up "Qrow is an old friend of Ozpin apparently" she turned to me "You don't know?" I shook my head "Met this guy just bit ago"

"Professor. If you don't mind me asking, why did you call me here again?" Ozpin held his arms on the table and clasped his hands together. "What is your favorite fairy Tail?" He asked

"I'm...sorry?" She replied "Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them." pyrrha nodded like she was full of nastalgia "Of course, there's the story of the two brothers, the girl in the tower, the shallow sea-"

Ozpin cut her off "What about the tale of the seasons?" She smiled "A callous Old man who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters.

The First understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden.

The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the and final sister begs him to look at all that he has, and be thankful.

In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant 'til the end of days.

Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens. My mother loves that story."

Pyrrha recited the tale with a large smile. I also smiled as I closed my eyes and remembered such an old tale.

"Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?" I chuckled as I opened my eyes back up "Your not that old professor" pyrrha replied.

Ozpin seemed very serious "What if I told you it was true?" I leaned forward "What?" "I...beg your pardon?" Pyrrha says.

"What if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?" Pyrrha leaned in "Like a semblence?"

Ozpin shook his head "Like Magic" qrow leaned off the wall and stood up straight "First time.hearing it's always crazy" she gasped "Your serious?" "Do I look like I'm joking?" Ozpin replied "Hold up. You mean there's actually four women with magic powers?" I ask.

"Why are you telling me this?" Pyrrha asked "We are telling you this, Pyrrha Nikos, because we believe that you are next in line to receive the Fall Maiden's powers." Pyrrha gasped "we?"

Just then the elevator dinged as we looked behind us as Ironwood and Aunt Goodwitch entered the room. "Sorry we're late" ironwood said "Oh that sucks. I was hoping you were dead" I said as ironwood have me a Stern look

"Wait. What is this? Who are you?" She asked as she looked back to Ozpin "Yea what the hell is going on?" I say "First you tell me there's some Grimm queen and now your saying Pyrrha is gonna be some magical deity?"