As Above, So below

It's been almost 2 months since (y/n) was beaten by someone. 2 months ago he was almost killed. He's been stable since then but hasn't woken up.

His arm and leg have healed. All his major wounds are healed. But he just refuses to wake up.

"Ruby how are you feeling?" Weiss asked me as we sat in the briefing room. "Fine" I say. Things have really been heating up. More riots, more construction on Amity. Overall just a lot of work. The debate is over. Jaques schnee won. After the party we went to when...he was attacked, Tyrian showed up and caused a slaughter and framed penny.

So Jaques won. And now for some.reason he's invited us to his celebration party at his Manor.

---

Four hover cars drive along the driveway loop and come to a stop in front of the manor.

While Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Qrow get out of their car, Jaune and Oscar stand nearby, having already exited their car.

The Ace Operatives exit another of the cars, and Ironwood steps out of the fourth car with Winter and Penny getting out of the other side of Ironwood's car.

"I suppose we should smile for the Cameras" Ironwood said. "Sir, with all due respect, you'd have to pay me." Winter replies

Ironwood smiles in amusement from Winter's response, and the two head to the front door of the manor. Weiss stops and takes a deep breath before following them.

Everyone gathers at the door, and Ironwood rings the bell. The doube doors open to reveal Whitley.

"Good evening, everyone." He says "Where's Klein?" Weiss responds

Whitley responds with a sarcastic smile and somewhat dramatic poses.

"What an interesting way to say "Hello, dear brother, how have you been?"

He crosses his arms and continues to address Weiss with a frown. "I'm afraid you won't find him here. He was let go. I can't imagine why."

Whitley smirks, and upon realizing what he meant, Weiss gasps and looks guilty. "Y-yea well...if (y/n) wa-" whitley cut her off "Yes, (y/n) was here he would teach me a lesson. How Unfortunate to hear about his... accident"

Weiss friends at him as Ruby went to say something, but ironwood pit his hand on her shoulder "Breath Ruby"

"General, exactly how large do you think our dining room table is?" Whitley asks ironwood.

"I happen to know it's enormous. But most of my guests will be on standby in case the council requests additional eye witnesses. Until then I'm sure they'll be happily celebrating your father's victory."

Whitley forces a sarcastic grin with a smug chuckle, then rolls his eyes as he turns to lead them into the foyer. Scattered around the room are small groups of formally dressed guests. Waiters roam the room with trays of wine glasses and hors d'oeuvres.(you know how difficult I was to spell this?) Whitley stops in the middle of the room, turns to Ironwood's group and points to his right.

"For those of you joining us in the dining room, please follow me."

He walks in the direction he pointed, crossing his arms behind his back. Ironwood, Winter, Penny and Clover follow. Clover glances back at the others.

A Faunus waiter approaches Qrow and offers him a tray of wine glasses with his rabbit ears folded back.

"Care for a drink, sir?" Qrow looks at the wine, his eyes widening slightly. "Uh... No, n-no thanks."

Qrow waves his hand in rejection and turns to Team RWBY. "I think I'll just stick to patrolling the grounds."

Qrow walks away from the group. Marrow frowns and watches the waiter pass by. "Words out of my mouth."