Act 4 (Canon)

A gunshot is heard.

The camera slides downward past the roof to show the vault.

Ironwood is panting, holding his head with his hand. The frame switches to show (y/n)'s gun. His finger on the trigger as the barrel smokes. But, his hand is shaking.

Ironwood looks up at him. The bullet hole beside his head. "You...you missed" he whimpered. (Y/n) looked down at him.

(Y/n) looked away and dropped his arm to his side. "It won't change anything" ironwood coughed "As much... As much as I really want to put a bullet in your skull, it won't fix anything."

He holstered his gun and turned around. "You killed my brother. You killed hundreds of innocent people on your crusade of righteousness. Believing your doing the right thing"

Ironwood sat up and leaned his back against the wall. His cybernetic arm sparking since (y/n) ripped it off and his left arm broken and unusable.

"What will you do? When salem arrives everyone is doomed. At least I had a plan" Ironwood chokes out.

(Y/n) says nothing. He just looks down at his brothers Cross. "You may have beaten me... I'm sorry for everything I've done, but at least I had a plan"

(Y/n) closes his eyes and takes a breath. Before he turned back around and looks at Ironwood.

"I spared your life because killing you won't change a thing. I am going to leave. I will return to my friends. My Family. My fiance"

He crouched down and grabbed ironwood by his throat "You can send your army after us. You can try and arrest us, make us fugitives, terrorist it doesn't matter. WE will stop salem."

He let go and stood up. And fixed his scarf "If I see you again, I will rip your fucking head off"

(Y/n) turned around and started walking back to the elevator "Your brother would have been so proud of you..." Ironwood says quietly.

"I know"

///

Oscar sits alone in an old slums settlement. Looking down at his lap. He's quiet. Tired. The snow falls somewhat heavy in the morning.

A figure man walks up to him and hands him a bowl of soup. Oscar thanks the man and takes a drink. As the man turns away a bullhead starts lowering itself near the ground.

Oscar looks up at it and gasps. Ruby slid open the doors with a smile "Come on" (y/n) says as he crouched down and drops a rope. Using his right hand to hold onto the door. His other hand gently holding onto Ruby's left leg.

"Burning daylight kid" he says. Oscar smiles and nods as he stands up to board.

///

"I was stupid to think James would listen." Oscar said "every choice I've made was the wrong one"

The bullhead was flying over the city of Mantle. The morning sun shining down.

Maria was flying as usual. (Y/n) was standing next to Ruby. His right arm around her waist.

He browsed his scroll with a board expression as he slid his thumb upwards in a careless fashion.

"And now..." Oscar finishes as he looks down through the window at the now divided city. "We all did what we thought was best" Ruby says kindly.

Weiss turns to (y/n) "ahem" she cleared her voice. He didn't respond. She clears her throat again, to which she receives the same results.

With a sigh she grabs the scroll from his hand. He looks up, with a hurt expression as she puts his scroll in her pocket. He sighed and hugged Ruby "weiss took my phone"