So much for a lunch break

"So you mean to tell me. You've been dating Ruby for 4 months now. And it's the first day of the second semester?" Remy said as we walked "yup" "and you havnt kissed her yet?" I shook my head "nope. She wants to take it slow. Which is fine. We give eachother kisses on the cheek which counts technically" "does not" Remy said

I laughed "Listen Remy. Ruby is adorable. She's also 3 years younger than me. And also her sister could kill me if I made the wrong move" I said as we walked down the walkway at beacon "Yea but you should have kissed by now" I out my hand on his shoulder as we reached the cafeteria doors "Listen. She wants to go slow. I'm cool with that. I'm not really up for all the in depth stuff anyway. She wants a kiss she will get it. I'm just happy she said yes"

Remy rolled his eyes "Whatever you say man" I chuckled as he turned to leave "I got more stuff to cook. Don't wanna be late" I sighed "Sucks you gotta work at that restaurant" he shrugged "It's not all bad. I just wish my dad supports it more" he waved as he left and I said goodbye.

I turned and grabbed the door handle as I checked the time "12:00" I smiled "right on time for lunch" I pulled the door open and stepped inside

"what the..." I looked to my right as I saw Nora on top of the huge pile of tables "I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!!!" Suddenly sun and his friend showed up beside me "Woa!" Sun said I looked at him "When did you get here?" "Just now?" He said as he looked at me

Quick explanation. After we found Blake sun started to hang with us more. So we became friends. As for Neptune. Well let's just say he's a little weird.

"JUSTICE WILL BE SWIFT! JUSTICE WILL BE PAINFUL!" Ruby screamed as she pointed at Nora "IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!!!!!" Ruby screamed as she crushed a milk carton in her hands. Her team also realising battle cry's behind her

"Well." I said "Do you gentlemen mind?" I asked as I looked at them. They both shook their heads as I smiled brightly and charged towards the fight as team JNPR started going crazy "Off with their heads!" Nora called as her team sent hundreds of melons towards team rwby "Yang turkey!" Ruby orders as yang smirked and turned two turkeys into boxing gloves

"Eesh" I mumbled in disgust "Better wash those hands after" I watched as Blake and yang teamed up to destroy the melons. Then Ruby started sliding down the tables on a tray so I took a chance and grabbed 2 small leeks and a string from my pocket and quickly fashioned a pair of nunchucks. To which I stood in front of pyrrha and deflected her attack before rolling away allowing Ruby to kick her in the face. But luckily pyrrha recovered and quickly performed a back flip as she stood up.

"Whaaaaaaa!!!!!!" I made king Fu noises as I spun around the nunchucks. Flipping them around before holding on in my hand and the other under my arm "Kcha!!!!!!!" I yelled as Ruby looked at me "Where did you come from?" She asked "Outside. I came to have lunch with you buuuuuut I figured this is way more fun" I said Ruby looked at Nora as Nora looked down at us from her tower "Give up now! And you might be spared!"

Ruby looked at me as I bowed respectfully to her "Milady, if I may" she smiled "Please by all means" Ruby then turned around and ran back to their homebase as I smirked at pyrrha "Let us duel!" I said as I flipped around the edible nunchucks "Watah!!!! If you can keep up!"

Pryrrha grabbed a large baguette and held it like her sword "Let's!"

And so it was on. Pyrrha swung her bread at me as I ducked and retaliated with two smacks of mah Chucks. She took the hits before she swung again following up with a jab. I got hit with the swing but sidestepped the jab "DONT FUCK WITH ME!" I said as I wacked her from the side "IVE GOT THE POWER OF GOD!!!" Pyrrha retaliated with a spear thrust which I parried with my Chuck's "AND ANIME!!!!" I said again as I smacked her 4 more times before tossing my nunchucks in the air "ON MY SIDE!!!!" I said before I delivered a devastating punch to Pyrrha's jaw. Some might say you saw an eagle of fire around my fist.

When she stumbled back I reached up and caught my Chuck's "FAHKING MAXI!!!!!!!" I laughed "God I love soul calibur" just then yang threw the two turkeys as they whizzed past me. Smacking into Jaune. Then pyrrha recovered and swung again I was about to attack but Blake landed in front of me as they started to duel.

I then looked at jaune "Let's go Blondie!" I said as I flipped my nunchucks "Or do you wanna end up like your friend?" He gulped but nodded as he had a Stern expression on his face. He grabbed a baguette as he stared me down "Alright then" I said as I brushed my hair back "I'll teach you a lesson in humility" I said with a cocky attitude

But just as me and jaune were about to fight Ren ran past me as Weiss used a bottle of ketchup to glaze the floor as Ren slipped and crashed into a huge pile of tables causing them to fly everywhere.

I just watched and backed up in pressure. I didn't know what to do. But then suddenly I heard a pole snap looking around I couldn't see anything until boom. Litterally boom. Nora smashed a watermelon hammer straight into my skull. Which sent me flying back against the wall and into another pile of tables.

I watched as Weiss whizzed past me with a swordfish as yang battled Ren "..." I couldn't speak "Who the fuck smacks people with a watermelon...honestly" I thought as I groaned "Ow" I sat up and shook off the food from my face "oi..." I stood up and rubbed my head "I might actually need an ice pack" suddenly Ruby crouched down like she was on a track.

"Petals?" She then took a breath as her back foot moved a little "OH SHI-" was all I could say as she almost turned invisible in how fast she took off. The sheer force of her speed causing a vortex behind her as everything started to get dragged with her.

I watched as everyone on team JNPR got caught in the vortex as well. As Ruby turned and stopped as a massive crack formed in the wall before she jumped up and then I shouted "ENEMY CLUSTER STRIKE INBOUND!!!" then it happened the food covered the wall. Smashing against them causing a ginormous mixture of pinks and purples. Before it all went silent.

Then they all slowly slide and fell off the wall. "Holy fuck" I said amazed as Ruby was suddenly beside me "I win" I looked over at her "Remind me never to upset up" she giggled as she held my hand then we heard sun speak "I love these guys" he smiled while Neptune looked at him as he was covered in food. He said nothing but scowled.

Then the doors burst open as aunt Goodwitch blocked a pile of food before starting to fix the whole room. As me and Ruby walked over to the rest of our friends. And as the last table fell I to place aunt Goodwitch looked at us as she fixed her glasses. "Children please." She said "Don't play with your food"

Suddenly a crash came through the ceiling as I looked up and saw "yang?" I asked as time slowed down and all I saw was her ass slowly falling inches above my head "Well..." I look to the reader "shit"

Time resumed as she landed full force on me "GAH!!!!!" I screamed as she landed on me. Yang stood up and dusted herself off and gave a thumbs up to aunt Goodwitch as she sighed. We all laughed as they all looked at me "Babe?" Ruby asked as she looked down at me "You ok?" I couldn't respond. I was holding my balls as I rolled back and fourth "Nnnnnnnng!" I groaned in pain

"Yare yare" we all looked over as we saw Jotaro. Covered in pink and purple. Pull his hat down as he stood up from his table and start walking to the door "So much for a lunch break" he said