No safe haven

Sounds of gunfire and fighting rang through the air. Rain clouds floated above as team RNJR and their two comrades faught against a creature of Grimm.

"seriously! What the fuck is this?!" (Y/n) screamed as he ran in circles around the Grimm. Firing his handguns while Jotaro punched kicked it with his martial arts skills.

The Grimm roared as it swung it's arm. Mindlessly slapping Jotaro away as (y/n) looked at him "JoJo!" He then turned back to the Grimm as it looked at him. Twitching before it threw its own hand at him like a spear.

Jumping back (y/n) retreated to the old Sakura tree with everyone else. Jotaro regrouped as well. Coming in from the side. "We need a plan" Jaune said as the nucklave roared and started charging qrow.

"Shit!" Jaune yelled as he sheathed his sword and shield as he ran to grab qrow. Ren got on one knee and out his hand to the ground. Jaune grabbed qrow and lifted him to his feet "Just get him to safety!" Ren called as jaune carried a barely breathing qrow away.

It stopped charging them as Ren masked their emotions. It then roared as it changed course back to the group. "Nora!" (Y/n) called as she nodded.

(Y/n) held his sword with both hands as he and Nora circled around the Grimm. Both of them attacked. (Y/n) cutting it's hind leg as Nora jumped to swatt it with it's hammer. However before Nora could finish her attack the Grimm swing it's arm slapping her away "God damnit" (y/n) said as he jumped back.

"It doesn't even react to my sword!" (Y/n) called over as he ran to help up Nora. This is when Ren and Ruby attacked next. Rushing the Grimm and taking turns. However as one person attacked it got distracted by the other.

"ORA!" Jotaro shouted as he ran and slid. Sliding underneath the Grimm's head all the way down between it's legs and standing up as he cleared it's ass. Using his semblence to use a flurry of punches all the way down.

"Nice one" (y/n) said as he and Jotaro stood side by side. "Looks like it didn't care. All I did was knock it off balance" Jotaro said

"Guys! Keep moving! Go in a circle!" Jaune called as he returned. Everyone didn't have a choice so they agreed.

Each of them ran in a circle. (Y/n) and Ren firing their guns. While jaune, Ruby and Nora took turns attacking for brief moments as they stopped before continuing to run.

"Wait..." Jotaro said as he ran beside jaune "Get down!" Jotaro shouted. The nucklave coiled up and spun around wildly like it was unraveling. Slapping all of us around.

Jaune landed by Ruby. I landed beside Ren and Jotaro landed beside Nora. "what are you doing?" Ruby said as we looked at jaune. He sheathed his sword before he he pulled the entire sheath off his belt. Suddenly the sword turned into a greatsword

"Oh shit! I forgot all about my upgrades!" I said as I smiled and put my guns away. I drew my sword as I clicked a button and suddenly the blade was coated in fire "Oh yea!" I said as I charged the Grimm with Jaune.

Jaune slashed its back leg as it kicked him away while I used a forward thrust and stuck my burning blade straight into its side. All the way to the hilt. The nucklave roared as it stepped sideways ramming into me. "Ow!" I said as I quickly ripped the sword out.

"JoJo!" I shouted as I looked at him "Help jaune! I'm gonna go with Ruby!" Jotaro nodded as he ran past me to help jaune up as me and Ruby started to attack. I slashed it twice with my burning blade as I tried to kick me. I bent backwards putting my free hand on the ground as I performed a backflip away from the attack landing on my feet.

Suddenly the nucklave roared as it threw its arm at Ren. Pinning him to the wall. "Shit" I said as Ren struggled. "REN!" Nora screamed as she ran towards him. The nucklave roared once more as it sent its other arm to finish him off. "RUBY!" Nora shouted to Ruby as they got ready.