Beaten

I ran towards the man as I swung my sword. He grabbed my sword again and kicked me in the chest.

I yelled as I fell on the ground and rolled back to my feet once I stood up again the man slowly walked towards me "I've been alive a long time boy. You don't have near enough experience to call yourself a Hunter"

"Tough talk for a man who just killed an innocent woman" I reply as I run towards him again. I swung my sword  which he sidestepped and kicked me in the back.

I fell forward before i spun and landed on a knee. "You gonna fight me or keep dodging?" I ask as I stand up.

The man just looks at me "the silent treatment huh? Suit yourself!"

I get ho and rush him again. He sidestepped but I quickly turned and redirected my sword swing so the it hit him in the chest.

"You can only dodge for so long" I say as he grabbed my sword blade again and spun. He let go and threw me back Into the wall again.

"God!" I shout as I fall "damnit!" I get back up and look at him. "The hell is your problem?! Your groping me more than fighting me. Bruh you gay?" I joke as I catch my breath.

The man watched me. I heard the sirens going off. "That crowd must have attracted sabyrs" I think as I look at him.

"Alright then, if your gonna get handsy with me" I quickly sheath Legacy and pull my guns and aim at him.

"I'll just have to change my style!" Started firing at the man as I walked towards him.

He held his hands up and blocked the bullets, his aura flashed with each bullet that hit.

Once I was close enough tried to smack him with my guns. He tried to counter but I holstered my guns as I jumped over him landing behind him as I drew my sword.

But he was fast. He turned and raised his leg and kicked me. Right in my knee "ahh!" I yell from the pain, I swear it felt like he broke it.

I recovered by using my rage to focus my aura and speed up the healing as I swung my sword at him.

He caught my blade again and ripped my sword from my hand. "Stupid boy" he said as he kicked knee again, this time I felt it snap.

"Gah!" I shouted as he grabbed me by my jacket and threw me across the stage.

I landed with a roll as I held my leg as I groaned. He then tossed my sword at me as it skidded and clanged next to me "Get up boy"

This guy was pissing me off. "Look old man" I say "I don't know, what your problem is" I said. My aura being boosted, extremely high "But your Seriously starting to get on my nerves"

The old man chuckled "sure, waste what little strength you have" "you calling me weak?" I ask as I pick my sword up as my knee fixed itself.

I ran at him again as I shouted. This time he drew his shotgun from it's holster and smacked my sword away with it. He then put the barrel against my stomach and fired.

"AAAAH!" I scream as my aura shatters as the scatter round hits me. I stumble back and hold my gut. "I'm gonna-" I try to talk but the man rios my sword from my grip and looks at me

"A frail blade for a frail soldier" he raised his knee and slammed legacy onto his knee and snapped it in half. The fire going out "no!" I scream as he breaks my grandma's sword.

I ran to him as my eyes glowed orange and swung my fist. He raised his hand and caught it "Hmpf" he grunted "Impressive" he says.

He then raises his other arm and punches my elbow, breaking my arm. "GAH!" I scream.