Rest and Resolutions.

The dinner table is full as the currently present members of Team RWBY, the remaining members of Team JNPR and (Y/n) and Jotaro all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with the children all smiling and laughing.

"How do you lose your map at a time like that?!" Yang says as she laughs at Jaune "Trust me. I ask myself that same thing" he responds with an embarrassed smile

"Well you made up for it muscle man! You should have seen Jaune take on a giant Grimm head on!" Nora said "Well we certainly wouldn't have gotten through it if it wasn't for Ruby distracting it"

"No no you think I helped? You should have seen JoJo! This guy killed it! And we didn't even see! He was all like "Star platinum za warudo!" And then bang! It falls over dead!"

Jotaro laughed as he sat back. One hand behind him and his other hand resting on his knee. "It was nothing special just a power I've been training my semblence with"

"Dude what did you do?" Jaune asked "I stopped time" "YOU FUCKING WHAT?!" (Y/n) yelled as he turned to look at Jotaro "YOU CAN FUCKING DO THAT?!" jotaro nodded "yup. no big deal"

The table bursts into laughter as (y/n) pouts beside Weiss "I WANT A COOL POWER!" Ren looked at him "You do have one." Nora giggled "yea! You can Hulk out!" (Y/n) shook his head "I'd rather not talk about my previous situations thank you"

As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball.

"No way! You totally did not!" (Y/n) says to Weiss "yes. I did. Right in the middle of the party" yang laughed "please say you let that lady have it" "of course I didn't. As much as I really wanted to"

"I don't believe it" Nora says sceptical. But weiss summons the Boarbatusk next to her. Nora looks at it then falls over "AHH!!!"

Dinner was nearly over by this point, with there barely being any of the food left

Everyone laughs again as Jotaro turns to Yang "so. I see you have a new arm" yang smirked "oh yea. Check it out!"

Yang stands up and holds out her arm as she flexed it. "It's not as good as the real thing, but I'll be sure to make the best of it"

Ruby got all stary eyed as she dashed over and looked her arm over "and it's just as strong?" "Hm. Yup" suddey a loud bang was hard on the table as they all looked over.

Nora had her arm on the table ready for an arm wrestle. "Wanna bet!" "Nora please. Now is hardly the time"

Suddenly yang grabs her hand and slams her elbow down as Nora screams as they arm wrestle "hhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!"

"Dont let her beat you! Come on!" Jaune cheers "show her what team JNPR is made of!" Ren said "COME ON SIS!!!!!! YOU CANT GET BEAT BY A GIRL IN A SKIRT!" Ruby said.

"Ruby. You wear a skirt" weiss said. "Weiss your not cheering loud enough!" Ruby said as she shook weiss. (Y/n) was crouching down beside yang and Nora with Jotaro "CMON NORA!!!! SHOW HER WHOS BOSS!!!!" "COME ON GOLDILOCKS!!!" Jotaro cheered.

"It certainly feels like the real thing. I'll give you that" Nora said as she and yang smiled "yup. But it's got some new features" "oh yea? Like what?" Nora asked as yang suddey launched her arm. Sending it and Nora into the wall.

"Did...she win?" Jaune asked as Nora looked at the arm "AHHH!!!!" She screamed as she tossed the arm back to yang as yang laughed hystericaly

---

"Ugh...we ate it all...I think I'm going to be sick" jaune said as he gathered all the pots and bowls "easy now Vomit boy. I believe in you" "oh ho! We're doing nickname throwbacks now...alright" jaune said as he went into the kitchen.

Weiss giggles

"I dont know. Ice Queen certainly seems to like it" Nora says  "I so did not miss you guys". Weiss said "It's ok Weiss Cream. We know you care" I said as she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"It's been a long time. We've all grown in our own ways" Ren says calmly. "You really think so?" Ruby asked.

"Well, think back to when we were all at Beacon. would you say you ever did anything foolish or embarrassing? Or do you think you were perfect?"

"Oh gosh" weiss said as she burried her face in her hands. "I may have been a little too gung ho from to time" yang said "you? I tried to 1V1 a nevermore on the first day of school"

"Actually. You DID 1V1 a nevermore. Gave it a whole fatality and everything." Ruby giggled as jaune walked in "Don't even get me started"

"Well that embarrassment - that desire to go back and tell yourself not to be so stupid - that just proves you're not the same person you used to be. You're smarter, you're kinder, you're stronger, and you're not done growing yet. None of us are."

Ren spoke like an old karate sensei giving a speech to his pupils. "Turns out Ren gets pretty deep when he's serious" Ruby teased

"Well hold on! I think I was pretty great in school!" Nora said "even at the dance? When you spilled punch all over yourself in front of-" yang tried to speak but Nora cut her off "YES ESPECIALLY AT THE DANCE!!!"

Nora zipped over to her and held her scroll while playing shine over her speaker.

"How can 9 kids possibly make so much noise during dinner?!" Qrow says as he walks in. Oscar behind him.

"Wrap it up guys. We have some talking to do." I say as I stand up. Reaching out my hand to help weiss up "We are all gonna need to sit down" I say.

As I lead weiss into the living room everyone else gets up "Weiss you sit with me" she rolled her eyes "why?" "Diy because your like my super amazing bestiest bestie in the world!"

Weiss giggled. A genuine laugh. "Oh I've so not missed you" I smile and boop her nose "lies" I then turned around "Ruby? Sweetheart. You understand right?" Ruby chuckled "don't get any ideas weiss" Weiss scoffed with annoyance

*To be continued...*