A taste of Lemon

A smooth guitar rift plays as we see (y/n) in his vol 1-3 outfit. He's holding his guns and it pointing them at the screen.

The frame changes to show an older (y/n) now in his vol 4-6 outfit as he wields his sword.

Finally we see (y/n) in his Vol 7 outfit with his back facing the screen. As the last rift plays he turns to the screen and cracks his knuckles with a smirk before punching the screen and the title appears.

Ruby Rose X Male Reader Act 3

The shattered moon is high in the air as atlesian airships fly across the screen, eventually the camera zooms down to remnant to reveal a mysterious figure, an old man with a single orange glowing eye.

The frame changes to show (y/n) looking at a picture of his brother as Ruby and Qrow stand beside him.

The frame changes to show (y/n), Qrow,Ruby, jaune and Penelope walking side by side down the streets of atlas as it changes from day to night multiple times.

It then show (y/n)'s boots take a few steps before we see them all lined up beside eachother. Focused and prepared.

We then see quick frame changes of their meetings. Ruby and (y/n) fighting Roman on the roof, (y/n) being named the leader of team CPPR and Penelope jumping on his back, his first circle meeting with Qrow, and (y/n) handing his scroll to jaune after taking the selfie of Ruby's nevermore decapitation.

We then see the frame change to show Qrow and Ruby looking at the sunset as (y/n), Penelope and Jaune watch in the distance.

The frame changes to show a red thread of Fate as it tangles through many people. Starting with the god of darkness, then (y/n)'s great grandfather, then his grandmother, then his father, then (y/n) himself as he stands up flicks his nose.

The scene changes to show the back of the old man as he turns his head. An eye patch over his left eye but on his right eye smoke slowly emmits from.his pupil

The frame changes again to show everyone attacking.

Qrow with his sword, jaune raising his shield, Ruby firing her scythe, Penelope spinning her warpike and (y/n) holding up his guns.

Frame change to show them all running. Qrow jumping and becoming a bird, Penlope swinging from something, Jaune sprinting, Ruby using her semblence.

We then see flashbacks. (Y/n) fixing his hair in act 1, to (y/n) throwing the scarf over his neck in Act 2, to (y/n) raising his head and opening his eyes as they glow in act 3.

Frame change to show a long corridor as the camera falls, many memories play back in mirrors, we see (y/n) cracking his knuckles before he swings at an enemy off screen.

Finally we see (y/n) standing in space as he looked at the screen and yelled

His eyes glowed as he punched the screen once, then started punching it with rappid speed, and as the final guitar rift played he punched it one last time, shattering the screen and revealing the title one last time.

Ruby Rose X Male Reader Act 3...

The sun rises over Atlas Academy while Team RWBY snores in their beds.

"Salutations!"

Team RWBY are startled awake by Penny shouting her greeting in the middle of their dorm room.

"Good morning, Team RWBY!" "Ugh, Penny. What time is it even?" Yang asked as she sat up

"Time to be Huntresses, of course!"