Reunion

"did he age backwards?" Nora asked "He's possessed" jaune replied "or reincarnated" Ren added "it's it weird?" Ruby said. "It is. Very weird. Yes" Oscar said as he sat in a red armchair.

"Let's all take a moment to remember that this is all very strange for all of us" Qrow sipped from his cup as he stood by the kitchen.

Ruby and Nora say on one couch. Jaune and Ren still stood while qrow sits on the crouch next to Oscar. Jotaro leaned against the wall as I sat on the floor in front of Ren.

Oscar looked at Ruby as she giggled which made him.blush and turn away "sorry. I've never met Huntsmen and huntresses before" "well we've never met a person with two souls so...first times all around" Ruby said.

"Not to interupt but we have a lot to discuss. Mind showing us your truck kid" Qrow looked at Oscar as he spoke. Which Oscar replied as he stood up.

"Just so you know. I'll still be here" he said. Everyone looks at him in confusion. Oscar then lowers his head and closes his eyes.

Suddenly, a green and white aura shines from his body for a moment, Oscar opens up his eyes, which are now glowing, and he smiles. When he speaks, they all hear a familiar voice overlapping with a bunch of other voices, including Oscar's.

"It is very good to see you all again" "wait. What just happened?" Jaune asked. "Professor...Ozpin?" Ruby asked.

"Correct" osc-Ozpin says "And though I may be the one speaking, Oscar is still present mentally. He's merely handed over the control, so to speak

---

"So basically. Your backseat driving Oscars entire being" I say as he looked down at me "Mr. Copper. It's good to see you again, I see you've grown quite a bit since our last meeting" I shrug

"I've grown as much as I need to" Ozpin held his hand behind his back as he held his cane with the other hand. "I here you've found your semblence"

I laughed "oh boy." Ozpin looked at Ruby "Mrs. Rose. Have you been informed about your own unique ability?" Ruby nodded

Ruby nodded "yes. Uncle Qrow told me all about the silver eyed warriors" "and about the soldiers of rage" I added as he nodded "I'll admit I had hoped to explain them myself under much different circumstances. But I suppose we have to make do with what we have."

"Hey professor. I'm not sure if you've noticed" I stood up as flexed "But you don't get this sexy by not fighting for your life every day"

"It's good to see you children still have your sense of humor." Ozpin frowned "I know you've all been through tremendous hardship already. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault" Nora said "It's all my fault." As he speakers qrow heads to the kitchen "I told you once that I made more mistakes than any man, woman, and child on this planet, and I wasn't exaggerating. I'm... cursed.

For thousands of years, I've walked the surface of Remnant, living, dying, and reincarnating in the body of a like-minded soul. The Professor Ozpin you all met was not my first form, and clearly wasn't my last. It's... an extraordinarily strenuous process on everyone involved."

Jaune leaned forward "so...what are you?" "I am the combination of countless men who've spent their lives trying to protect the people of Remnant" qrow came back and gave him a cup of tea.

"With every rebirth, my soul is eventually merged with another and I am changed, but my memories stay with me. This curse was bestowed upon me by the Gods, because I failed to stop Salem in the past. But we must stop her now"

"And how do we do that?" Jotaro asked "we start by ensuring the safety of the relic of Knowledge"

---