Chapter 25

A/N: By the way you guys won't know about the idea for Calum in this chapter sorry........

Skylar's *point of view*

Maddie and Jordan showed up about 10 minutes later after Calum had calmed down. He seemed kind of happier to me, like he was happy that I had found out or something.

"How bout this?" Jordan asked, holding up a navy blue skirt with small white birds scattered here and there. Shrugging, I tried it on and Maddie and Jordan made the decision for me, saying that I was wearing it.

"And this!" Maddie said, throwing a white sweater type of shirt. I put in on and tucked it into my skirt.

"Yes! That's what you're wearing!" Maddie and Jordan squealed after shoeing them my outfit. I giggled and turned to Calum when he walked back into my room after I had changed, motioning to see if it was okay.

"Luke will like it," Calum teased and winked. I blushed and slapped him in the shoulder while him, Maddie, Jordan bursted out in laughter.

"Whatever," I said, throwing one of my shirts from the ground at him. Maddie passed me a pair of white wedges. I shook my head no and they sighed.

"Put on the damn shoes Sky," Cal ordered. Huffing, I slipped on the shoes and stood up. I practiced walking on the heels since they obviously weren't my type.

I looked in the mirror and shrugged. The outfit was actually nice and the heels were necessary for the outfit. Maddie and Jordan were basically jumping for joy when I said the heels were okay. They pulled me to my makeup table.

They immediately got to work. Brushing, straightening, and combing my hair just to put it in a side fishtail braid and letting a few strands of hair, that weren't long enough to reach the braid, fall around my face. Then, they applied mascara and usual winged eyeliner while adding light sliver eye shadow.

After forcing me to wear a light shade of pink lipstick, they gave me a once over.

"You're missing something," Jordan scrunched her noise. I saw Calum staring at her and smirked to myself. The idea would even better probably now. Jordan shot up from her seat at my desk and grabbed a brown leather shoulder strap bag.

Maddie and Jordan shooed Calum out, to which he pouted and I could see Jordan almost giving in to the out and puppy eyes. Once I made sure Calum was in the living room and was out of earshot, I turned to Jordan.

"So, Calum huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Jordan. She blushed immediatley and looked at the floor to hide her blush. Maddie poked at her sides while making eye contact with me. We had planned on talking to Jordan when all 3 had arrived and now we had the chance.

"Uh.. Uh-Uh. Pfft. Nah," She lied, giggling. I nodded to Maddie as she started to tickle Jordan.

"Fine! Fine! Yes! Okay, jeez!" She said between laughs. Maddie and I laughed at her. Nodding to Maddie, she pulled Jordan to start cleaning up their supplies while I went to talk to Calum.

"Cal" I said dragging out the 'l'.

"What do you want?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

Smirking, I responded, "How was the view in my room?"

He gave me a confused look and I groaned. "You know when you were staring at Jordan?" I laughed as his face turned beet red. He groaned and buried his face into a pillow.

Laughing at him, I walked over and sat next to him and asked, "Why don't you just ask her out?"

He looked at me like I was an alien or something. "Are you crazy? She would never say yes," He whispered iin a harsh tone. Laughing in my head, I only shrugged my shoulders at him and pretending not to know that Jordan likes him.

There was a knock at the door and Cal and I ran over to get it. Us being us, we almost fell trying to reach the door especially since I was in heels and had a hard enough time just walking in them. I fixed myself before opening the door to see Luke. He was wearing a button up with his skinny jeans, with no rips, and might I say wow.

"You look gorgeous," He said after a minute of looking at me, making me blush

"You're not looking to bad yourself there, Lukey," I said after a minute of looked at him. He blushed and looked into my eyes.

"Enough you too," Calum fake gagged at us. Cal opened the door wider and shoved me out the door, pushing me into Luke who luckily caught me before we both tumbled down.

"Now I want her back before 10:30 pm," Cal told Luke, pretending to sound intimidating but actually coming off as funny. Rolling my eyes I laced my hand with Luke's.

"Yes sir," Luke said, making all three of us laugh.

"Bye guys. Have fun," Cal told.

"Lock up after after they leave for me, yeah?" I asked Cal. He nodded and shut the door in my face. Luke tugged at my hand and opened the passenger door to Ashton's truck, once again, before going to his seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked, while buckling my seat belt.

"That Italian restaurant in the city and than milkshakes after," He said grinning at me. I grinned back and he held me hand with his hand the wasn't on the steering wheel.

The ride was a little longer than usual since Luke had taken the wrong turn which I of course teased him about. When we arrived at the brick restaurant, we were seated almost immediately and had our orders in fast. We decided on getting pizza because they had the best pizza here and that's why every makes a trip to this place.

Luke and I talked about random things and laughed so much that my sides started to hurt. We couldn't finish the pizza so we decided to box it up and take it home.

"Here's your check sir," The waitress said. Luke snatched it from the table before I could reach for it.

"I'm paying for it, shut up," He told. I was about to argue but he already called the waitress over and she took it from him.

He stood up and grabbed my hand while we walked out of the building to the truck.

"Thank you," I said after we were on the road.

"Don't thank me. We are dating and I wanted to take you out," He said and I giggled.

We drove to the milkshake place while singing in and out of tune to different songs and laughing at each other every time our voices cracked in our out of tune singing. We arrived at the little milkshake place that was yellow and had pink and green decorations inside. The waiter sat us down at one of the booths and we looked over what type of shakes we want.

Luke got mint chocolate chip and I got cookie dough. While we waited, we bantered back and forth as usual and had we threw pieces of napkin at each other. Luke was grinning, which made me grin, and I realized that he was the reason I was so happy.

"This is delicious, Luke," I grinned as I took a sip of my milkshake. He laughed at me and while we were drinking our milkshakes, we barely talked since we were enoting them so much.

After we finished and Luke paid, after we argued about it, we were driving back to my house. I finally checked my phone and saw a text from Calum.

Calum: uhh I hate to ruin your happiness but your mother is back.....don't come home.