Epilogue

• Dedicado a Everyone!

Thirds person's point of view

10 years later-

It had been 10 years since graduation night and although they all had rough times, they all were okay.

Skylar and Luke had gone through rough times together. The stress of college was getting to their heads and was causing them to have a lot of fights. They had taken a break for a little while. Neither Luke or Skylar had even tried to date someone knew. They both just stayed away for a little while. It actually helped them when they got back together.

Luke couldn't take it anymore, nor could Skylar. They bumped into each other at a music store and Luke ended up falling on top of her. He leaned in and she responded immediately. It wasn't rough, just filled with passion and everything they wanted to say was put into it. Including all the times they didn't get to say I love you to each other. They were back on track again and that's all that mattered right then and there.

They never fought again like that. Luke proposed two years later. He brought her to the ferris wheel where he first said 'I love you' to her and when she had said it back. He brought out the ring and the cd she was going to buy that day but completely forgot about because all she could think about was Luke and how they were finally together again. To say the were happy to be engaged was an understatement.

Just about a year later, they had there first kid. It was a boy and they named him James. They decided on having two more kids. Which happened at once. They had twins. A boy and a girl named David and Mya. They still had a teenager kind of rush. Their hearts still skips a beat when they see each other and they still kiss like teenagers.

They loved their jobs. Luke had become a teacher at high school and just about every kid wanted to be in his class. Skylar had opened her own daycare center because she loved to work with ids and had plenty of experience because she always would and still takes care of Jay.

Calum had dropped out of college after the first year. He didn't like it that much and wanted to do something that he thought was productive. He became a chef and now owns his own restaurant with his wife, Jordan. They had gotten married when Calum first dropped out. Then Jordan dropped out also. They couldn't be happier when they left college.

They had a couple outburst but within a day, Calum would go to her and she would fall back into his arms. Everything was going good. They still would feel butterflies as they walked hand in hand to the place where Calum had proposed. It was on the beach and he had put red rose flower petals all over the sand. She, of course, said yes and they stayed at the beach the whole day.

Not even a year after were they blessed with two twin boys. They named them Eddie and Andy. They didn't want any more after that with the resturant booming and they didn't want the child to not have their parents away all the time. They had many adventures together and will continue to have many adventures together.

Calum had relapsed a couple of times but with everyone now knowing and fully supporting him, he finally managed to stop hurting himself. He sometimes would just stare at his arms and think either bad or good thoughts about them. He still would have bad days but they were rare now that he shaped his life together.

Maddie and Mikey had a problem when Maddie first started to introduce Mikey to her parents. They ddn't like that he didn't have a steady job and that he dyed his hair and had piercings and tattoos. But after a while, they realized how happy he makes her and they automatically started to see the goodness in him. They finally knew how good he was for her.

Maddie hated the college life but stayed in it for about three years. In those three years, Mikey had proposed to her at a cabin on their camping trip. They had their wedding two months after he proposed due to their unexpected little baby. The baby was a little girl and had some health issues, but she pulled through and was now fully healthy. They named her Hope because all they could do was hope that she was okay. A little boy came 1 and a half years later. They named him Daniel.

Mikey had put all his video gaming use into something amazing that he loved. He tested video games for his job. Maddie, equally happy, had found her dream job in little kids. She helped and worked at Skylar's daycare and would never want to leave.

At some points for them, it was hard with there very different jobs. They would just cuddle it out after they had a fight and would eat ice cream and pizza to make up for it. They were really fit for each other. All they ever wanted then and now was each other.

Ashton had bought tickets to The 1975 concert after everyone first started to get into college and he was feeling bored. He pushed through the crowd of people to get to his seat while muttering apologies to everyone. He reached his spot but tripped on a girl's feet. She laughed and helped him off the floor. He quickly sat next to her and they automatically clicked. Her name was Marlee.

They became friends and about 2 months after the concert, they went out on a date. One year after there very first date, Ashton proposed to her. It was very cute in her opinion, though it tinted her cheeks red from all the attention. He had managed to buy two The 1975 tickets to another concert. He slipped away to go use the 'restroom'. A minute later, she became worried that because he hadn't come back. But she turned her attention to the stage because they were making an announcement.

Ashton came on stage and got on one knee and faced where Marlee was sitting. He pulled out the velvet box and asked her to marry him. The security guards quickly brought her up to the stage and she said yes without hesitation. One year later they had there first kid together. It was a boy and they named him Jeremiah. They had another boy after that and they named him Dean. Then they had a girl and they named her Addison.

They never really had any major fights. Just petty fights like who would buy lunch or what show to watch at night. They always just talked things through since they were relatively calm when it came to those conversations, but every other time they were the most energetic out of everyone. Ashton became a baker and mostly worked out of home and Marlee worked at an aquarium.

Everyone had accepted Marlee and they were all the best of friends. They lived next door to each other and all their kids got along. They got together every Saturday night to hang out with just the adults. Every Sunday, they spent with all the families. They never drifted apart.

They never will.

And to think.... It all started with a bully.

-------------

Author's Note:

Double update!!!!!!

Oh my God! Thank you all so so so so so so so much for reading this fanfiction! I had enjoyed writhing this so much! And just thanks for all the read/votes! I honestly didn't think that I would get 1K reads on this so thanks so much!

It's finally done!!

Anyways!!! I'm dedicated this to everyone since I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thank you and good bye!

BYE BYE ^-^ :)