Chapter Eight

The avatar hid her face with her hand as she slid past the door into the hallway. She kept feeling this terrible pulse, not sure how to react to seeing Asami in that way. Of course she knew her friend was pretty, beautiful in fact. Yet she couldn't shake the thought of seeing her exposed.

She went into the bathroom and turned the sink on, splashing her face and taking a deep breath. "It'll be okay," Korra said to herself. "Just...think about something else." She started wondering who Mako's new girlfriend was and it put her mind at ease.

She chuckled at the thought that Bolin would think Asami would be jealous. Asami. In that quick span of time, she was thinking about it again. Every detail teased her mind and she felt another twitch and pulse, making her gasp in a slight surprise.

She looked down to inspect where the twitch came from, seeing a part of her move involuntarily. This was strange to her. Why was she feeling so uncomfortable? Why wouldn't the twitching go away?

The water tribe woman sighed and decided to turn on the shower, taking off her clothing. She saw the part of herself suddenly grow, twitching slightly and moving upwards. The movement of it baffled Korra. She had only seen it do that in the morning after she had a good rest.

Her father only said that if she felt "uncomfortable", she had to tuck it into the brim of her pants so people could not see it. Since she had to hide it, she always felt it was supposed to be a horrible thing that is only meant to be kept a secret and shamed if discovered. She always did this when she woke up until the urge eventually went away.

This time it was different, she went into the shower and the part of her stayed against her stomach despite it usually going back to normal after a few minutes. Korra started to become flustered again, wanting the feeling to go away.

The avatar stayed in the shower, letting the water douse out her guilty thoughts. She couldn't think of Asami without seeing her in that gown. The twitch came back. A pulse caused it to feel somewhat painful.

Korra let out a small grunt and finished washing herself. She sat down in the shower and proceeded to fiddle with the unruly part, jostling it around until it decided to go back into its normal state. She had did the same thing she always did as a child.

It felt awkward but she knew what had to be done. The avatar stood up and gripped herself in her palm, grunting and moving her pelvis back and forth. Panting and letting out small moans as she inched closer to the finishing point.

She was so focused on the act, until her mind trailed back to the heiress in the small silk gown. Korra started to graze her thumb over the twitching member up to the slightly blushing tip. She bit her lip, feeling herself getting closer and closer until the bender heard the door creak open.

"Korra?" She heard a soft voice call out her name and she tried to stop herself when the woman came into the bathroom. It was too late, she was already quivering and felt the inner build up of her confusing emotions all let out into one concentrated moment.

"A-Asami..." Korra tried to tell Asami to leave, but the strong feelings inside her caused the avatar to let out a loud moan. Asami's eyes widened when she heard her friend obviously in the middle of something. "I'm so sorry," she said in embarrassment and dropped what she had brought, leaving the bathroom quickly.

Korra felt guilty for not being able to hide the noise she made when her friend came by to drop something off. Her urges had went away, but at what cost? The avatar feared that Asami would not want to talk to her and avoid contact after hearing the private practice she walked in on.

She looked down sadly and put the towel on, drying herself off and looked over to see a white tank top and some long pajama pants. She put them on and cleant up after herself, then she walked out of the bathroom and avoided Asami's room out of shame, bumping into the butler in surprise. "Your meal is finished Avatar Korra." He said.

She walked past him and trailed into the kitchen. "Thank you," she said in a hurry. The woman sat down and stared at the food. It looked amazing, but she picked at it with a terrible pit in her stomach. She then saw Asami walk out of the room and looked downward to avoid eye contact.

She heard me say her name. Why did I even say it...? I don't even know why I feel so bad about this...

Korra looked up to see her friend approaching her and sitting next to her with a calm and collected face. The avatar felt a blush creep onto her face when Asami looked in her direction. "I didn't mean to walk in on you. Don't feel bad, it was my fault," she said with an embarrassed look.

"I can't help but feel bad. I didn't think you would talk to me after hearing that." Korra looked down, still picking at her food. Asami put a hand on the other woman's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Everyone does it," she said with a smile. Korra looked up curiously. "Really? Even you?" Korra asked.

"Um...yes." The engineer answered uncomfortably. "But it isn't that serious, lets just forget it happened. Okay?" Korra looked back down and covered her face. "I don't know if I can. I-It's confusing for me and I never had to talk about it before."

Asami smiled at her. "No one had 'the birds and the scorpionbees' talk with you?" She asked, not feeling as bad. Korra tilted her head. "I'm sure I'd know what that is if anyone did," the avatar said with a questioning glance.

"I'll talk to you about it then, there's alot to learn," Asami said, making Korra smile and perk up again. "Okay, but first," Korra felt hungry again and decided to eat the whole lobstercrab in a couple bites. Asami smiled on the outside, but was feeling nervous in her mind.

She would have to teach the woman she loves about how love works. This would prove difficult, but she knew Korra would understand if she explained things correctly. "Oh boy..." She said under her breath, preparing for what was going to be the most awkward conversation she ever had with anyone.