Chapter Twelve

Korra looked around the room and saw a small picture frame on Asami's desk. She grew curious and inspected it, seeing that it was a family portrait of Asami and her parents. "Wow, her mother was beautiful," Korra mumbled to herself whilst inspecting the picture.

"Yes, she was." The voice made Korra jump and almost drop the frame, catching it at the last second to hold it to her chest. "Asami," Korra looked up to see her friend smiling. "It's alright, I don't mind you looking through my things. But this picture means a lot to me." Asami held her hand out and Korra gave the picture back to her.

Asami placed it back on the shelf and walked over to Korra, leaning against her and giving the bender a deep and meaningful kiss. "Mmf!" Korra's eyes widened when it finally happened, but she relaxed and hesitantly put her arms around Asami's waist.

The two stood in place, each click of their lips pressing together and separating becoming all they could hear. "Where did that come from?" Korra asked Asami, not receiving a response.

The avatar felt herself tense up when the two pulled away from their kiss to catch their breath. She leant down to the Asami's neck to gently kiss and nip at it, the woman let out a moan and her green eyes glazed over when the water tribe woman reached down to pull out her concealed member. Asami looked down at it, biting her lip and grabbing it.

Korra let out a small grunt when the heiress pulled away, leaning on Korra to support herself while lifting up her dress and pulling her underwear down.

"This isn't at all like the dream..." Korra said through light panting. "I don't care," Asami growled, surprising the avatar. She pulled Korra into another kiss and it resulted in the avatar using a light amount of her strength to push Asami against her bedroom wall.

Asami lifted her leg to brush against Korra's shorts, digging her nails into the avatar's shoulder as she felt the girl bite her neck harder.

Korra kissed Asami where she left a mark and trailed up to her lips. Asami took her hand and placed it on Korra's quivering member.

She gently tugged it and guided it to where she wanted. Korra felt Asami's thighs tighten to keep her in place, then she lifted the dress more to expose her chest. The avatar stared at Asami's body and placed her head underneath the dress, kissing and sucking whatever she could get her lips on.

The taller woman gripped around Korra's neck and moved her hips back and forth, causing them both to moan and pant.

Suddenly the door swung open. "Guess who just booked you as Guests of hono-" Bolin's confident smile turned into an exaggerated wide eyed look of shock. He let out a small squeak and stared as Korra and Asami stared back in shock and embarrassment.

"Bolin!" They shouted in unison, making him panic and shut the door. The two girls felt each other's hearts speed up, quickly separating from each other and patting themselves down.

Asami sat on her bed and felt her whole body heat up from embarrassment. "Don't worry, I'll go out there to talk with him," Korra knelt down and kissed Asami on the forehead.

The avatar slowly opened the door and closed it behind her, seeing an extremely red faced Bolin. "Hey, sorry you had to see that," she said with a shrug. "Y-you...her...in my NukTuk costume?!" he stammered with a slight flailing motion of his arms.

Korra pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed, "Calm down, I'll wash it. You should really knock next time you want to barge in." Bolin was still in shock but he managed to take a deep breath and let out an exasperated sigh, putting his arm around Korra and leaning in to whisper to her.

"I don't even know what words to compose in order to explain to you how shocked I am feeling at the moment. But I do know that we need to have a little talk about this situation with you and Asami." Korra patted his shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry, we will. But for now, tell me what you came in to tell us about,"

Bolin snapped his focus to the other subject and held out two tickets that read Club 1107. "Oh yeah! I managed to snag a couple of tickets for all of us to go to this new swinging place for a celebration for the release of my new mover."

Korra smiled and took the tickets, "wow, thanks Bolin. This is amazing, I don't know what to say." Bolin shrugged and said "Maybe 'as a thank you, I will never use your NukTuk costume to have kinky roleplaying relations with my friend that I'm having a secret homoerotic affair with' would suffice."

Korra stared at him blankly then nodded slowly, "Alright, I'll use that one." Bolin nodded and sighed. "Welp, I should be heading back to Opal, she's not used to me being out too late. And I'm not joking about the talk!" Bolin said as he walked away, pointing over to the avatar. She chuckled and put her hands up as if surrendering.

"Okay, I'll go change and give you back your costume before you go." Bolin waved his hands and shook his head. "You know on second thought, keep it. I'll ask Zhu Li to make another one. I'll see you this weekend at the club," he said. She shrugged and went back into the room, seeing Asami fast asleep on her bed.

Korra smiled warmly and sat next to her at the foot of the bed, stroking her hair and leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I love you, Asami." The avatar whispered.

She took off the costume and placed herself next to the pale woman, quietly putting the both of them into the sheets.