Chapter Twenty five

Korra walked into Asami's room and quietly closed the door behind her. She then sat on the edge of the bed and began to wonder what Weng would want with her. The thought snapped her out of her drowsy state and she stroked the hair of the sleeping woman beside her.

"Asami...I'm going to be out for a little while. I have alot to think about." She received a small sleepy sigh in response and smiled when Asami unconsciously nuzzled against her arm.

"I'll be back soon. I love you." Korra said softly, standing up and leaning down to kiss Asami's lips gently and walking out of the room.

Korra made her way out of the house when she was approached by Weng. Korra stood her place when she remembered what Kuvira told her. "Going so soon, avatar?" Weng asked with a blank stare. "Stay where you are, and I won't hurt you."

"Gladly," the butler said with a devilish grin. With a snap of the man's fingers, two masked men came up from the ground and struck Korra, blocking her chi then standing over her. Korra grunted when she hit the ground, looking up to see Weng smirking at her.

"Take her to the execution chamber. Before we destroy her, we have to slaughter every spirit creature and cut down every vine in the vicinity." The masked men nodded and one of them lifted her up, disappearing underground.

"The spirits will rue the day they ever came into our world." Weng smirked maliciously and walked inside of the estate calmly. He made his way into Kuvira's room to see her in her sleepwear. She gasped when she turned to see him behind her. "What are you doing in here...?" She said through gritted teeth.

"Merely observing. Lady Sato wanted me to keep an eye on you, after all. I wouldn't blame her after seeing you lusting after the avatar as if you were a hogmonkey in heat." He chuckled as she glared at him. "Don't you dare compare me to a disgusting animal." Kuvira growled. "Oh, I think it would be more of a compliment for you. But I'm sure it would be an insult to the creatures."

Kuvira lunged at him and he merely deflected her attack, hitting her pressure points and metalbending her body to the bed to keep her bound. "I'm sure Lady Sato will not be very pleased to hear that her poor defenceless butler was attacked by you, in order to keep me quiet about your secret affair with the avatar. No wonder she ran off, she couldn't look the woman she claims to love in the eye after having a taste of the forbidden fruit."

Kuvira's eyes widened when she heard what he said. "You're a liar! Korra has never done anything disloyal to Asami. She would never run away if she didn't have a reason to." Weng's eyes narrowed at the bound woman and he struck her in the face, grabbing a fist full of her hair. She whimpered and he held her face up to his.

"Like she would believe you. I have been with her since birth. I practically raised her. She would never question me. Besides, it's your word against mine. You're already on thin ice with her. And it's about to crack soon." Weng grinned and dropped her head back onto the bed, as if throwing away a piece of garbage.

Her body laid limply on the bed, yet she still managed to be awake. "I swear on my life, if you hurt Korra..." She growled. He simply chuckled and stood over her. "I'm afraid it's too late for that. You should have taken the chance and made my little lie come true before her imminent demise."

Kuvira grunted and thrashed her head around in a futile attempt to attack him. He stared at her with mock pity and took his hand to force it still. "Goodnight, Great Uniter." He pinched a nerve on Kuvira's neck, making her lose consciousness quickly.

He took the metal off of her then put the blankets overtop of her body, walking out of the room slowly, going into the main room to grab a paper and a pen. He mimicked Korra's handwriting and proceeded to write:

Dear Asami,

I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but I don't think I could have told you in person. The love I shared with you was beautiful and I have never been with anyone like you. But I have been dishonest with you. The truth is that I went to see Kuvira because I couldn't stay away. She was so beautiful that I couldn't help myself. I hope in my heart that you'll be able to forgive me.

Sincerely, Korra

He placed the letter on the table and went back into his own room at the other end of the mansion, smiling blissfully as he prepared for bed.