Chapter Twenty three

A/N: Welp, here ya go. Another dirty chapter for all y'all lovely peeps. The things I do for love...god these make me so uncomfortable...
---------------------------------------------

Korra laid in the makeshift bed Asami kept in her office while she watched the engineer work meticulously on her project. She could tell Asami was stressed, so she got up and walked over to her and started to kiss her on the cheek and neck.

"Not now Korra, I'm busy." Asami said without looking over at her. Korra groaned and went back to the bed. A few minutes later, she started to try meditating to keep herself occupied, but she wanted to spend time with Asami. She stood up and went back over to the engineer, putting her arms around the working woman's waist and brushed their cheeks together.

"Korra...what did I say?" Asami chided. Korra let out a tiny grumble then went to sit back down in a huff. Asami sighed and went back to working, writing notes on improvements and making slight alterations to the interior ship designs. She started to feel herself get a headache and she chewed the bottom on her pen to ease the pain.

After an hour passed, Korra crawled under Asami's desk and put her chin onto the woman's lap. Asami looked down and smiled when she saw Korra's little pout. "I'm almost done, Korra," she said. The avatar didn't budge, she just stared at Asami innocently and pressed her face into her girlfriend's stomach.

"Korra," Asami said with a slightly stern tone. Korra looked up at her again. "Don't give me those polarbear puppy eyes. You know what you're doing." The blue eyed girl hid her face under Asami's skirt and it made her jump slightly. "Korra, not right now." She tried to push the avatar away, but Korra just kept coming back and placing her chin on her lap.

Asami finally gave up and stroked Korra's hair, smiling at her lovingly. "You're lucky that you're cute." Korra stayed under the desk near Asami's leg, occasionally getting a pat on the head when she peeked up from the desk. She started to peek under Asami's skirt again and tried to pull down her stockings with her teeth.

Asami gasped and looked down at the avatar, tapping her on the head. "Those are for work, don't tear them." Korra peeked back up at her, then continued to do what she was doing. Asami felt herself become swollen when she felt Korra's breath on her lips. "K-Korra...please..." Asami let out a small whimper when Korra gently kissed her on the surface near her lower stomach and slowly trailed her tongue down to Asami's lips.

"Korra, can't this wait until I'm done...?" Asami bit her lip when she felt another small kiss onto her swollen lips. Suddenly she jumped when she felt Korra's slippery warm tongue separate the two folds, pressing onto her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly, reaching down to stroke Korra's hair.

The pleasure she felt was overwhelming, she couldn't focus on the task at hand. She could only concentrate on the feeling Korra was giving her. The avatar then started to lick along her slit, lightly prodding her tongue inside of the panting woman. Asami let out another whimper as she grabbed fist fulls of Korra's hair, pressing her tongue further inside.

Korra wriggled her tongue around and felt Asami start to shake. She pulled her tongue out and licked along the tender woman's entrance once more, wrapping her lips around the clit and sucking onto the sensitive red spot. Asami moaned again, reaching under her shirt to touch herself as a wave of pleasure had overtaken her.

Korra felt herself harden when she heard the moans, loving the taste of Asami's cum running down her chin. She stood from under the desk and pulled out her throbbing member. Asami licked her lips and started to kiss the tip of it, running her tongue along the length of it. Korra rubbed the woman's head and throbbed when she felt her lips wrap around the tip.

Asami pulled away and stood up to kiss Korra, loving the taste of herself on the avatar's tongue. Korra felt an animalistic urge inside of her and she bent Asami over on her desk, disregarding the work on the surface. Asami felt herself shake with nervousness and excitement as Korra inserted herself inside of her.

Korra let out a loud grunt and started to slowly thrust, feeling Asami's wet swollen hole grip her tighter. She moaned and started to thrust more, each becoming more powerful than the last. Asami couldn't control the noise she made, gripping onto Korra's arms as she pumped harder. The sound of each slap reverberated through the small room, the moans and grunts adding on to the array of loud noises.

Korra started to hump faster and faster, causing Asami's eyes to roll back. "I'm almost done..." Korra said through laboured breaths. Asami felt her body start to shake to the point where she couldn't hold herself up anymore. Suddenly, Korra let out a loud moan and froze in place, Asami gripping onto her shaft harder and pressing herself more against the frozen woman.

She felt herself being filled to the brim with Korra's cum and she let out a small moan. Korra bent down to rest herself onto the exhausted woman, reaching her hands up her business suit to fondle her breasts. After a few seconds, Korra pulled out and watched as the white sticky cum gushed out of Asami's entrance and onto the floor.

They both went into the small bed and held eachother, feeling relaxed and satisfied. "If you messed up my papers, I'm going to hate you." Asami said tiredly. Korra chuckled and pressed herself closer to her girlfriend.

"Don't worry, I can water bend the sweat stains out." Asami sighed and grabbed Korra's hand, putting it onto her breast. Korra kissed Asami's neck and jawline, then gave her a loving kiss on the lips before snuggling into her back and falling asleep.