Chapter Nine

The brown skinned girl slipped her fingers through the heiress's long thick hair, throwing her other arm around the woman to kiss her again and picking her up to place the girl on her lap. Asami's eyes closed tight and put a hand to the avatar's chest, gently pushing her away and panting slightly.

"Korra wait..." She said, feeling her friend's bulge rubbing against her. Korra panted and pulled away, still touching her nose to the other girl's. "What," Korra said in a daze, her mind going blank when she put her head down on the crook of Asami's neck to inhale the sweet scent of perfume.

"Just give me some time to adjust to this. I'm not sure what to do..." Asami felt her breathing stabilize and she put her arms around Korra's neck. The avatar kissed her friend's neck, her hands travelling farther down to her waist.

"Korra, hold on." Asami let out a small moan and pushed Korra away from her. "I'm sorry," the bender said, "I didn't mean to take it that far." She said with a small pant. Asami pressed her forehead to Korra's and took a deep breath.

"It's alright, I really want to do this with you. But...I've never done anything like this before," Asami said nervously. Korra looked up at the girl in her lap and pressed her head against the pale woman's chest. "Neither have I," Korra said.

Asami stayed on the avatar's lap, trying to stay still. Korra looked down, "I just thought that since you and Mako dated for a while...that you two..." Korra trailed off and Asami shook her head.

"No, at least not like this. We only kissed." Korra sighed in relief and it made Asami laugh. "Why do you look so happy now?" Korra shrugged, "I guess knowing that we both haven't done anything with anyone until now makes me not feel like I'm competing with someone," she said and put the pale woman down.

"Competing? for what?" Asami asked, looking at Korra with her eyebrows furrowed. Korra rubbed her arm nervously and looked down. "I'm not sure. I just thought you'd compare me to Mako," she said.

Asami looked at Korra and lifted her chin to look into her eyes. "I would never do that to you, but I will say you're a better kisser." She smiled and kissed the avatar's cheek. Korra blushed and smiled.

"Thanks," she said. The two of them stared at each other, contemplating what to do next. Asami slowly and reluctantly shifted her weight on Korra's lap, putting her legs around the avatar. Korra grunted quietly when feeling herself twitch beneath Asami.

The woman's green eyes widened and she gasped when feeling the twitch against her. "Are you sure you want to try this...with me...?" Korra asked. Asami nodded but she stood up to get off of the floor and onto her bed.

"I'm positive I want to do this with you. I trust you with my life," the heiress said, and smiled at her blue eyed friend. "I trust you with mine too," the water tribe native said quietly. Korra stood up and crawled in front of Asami and kneeled down.

Asami laid back and pulled Korra on top of her, pressing herself against the avatar. The garments they wore were thin enough for Korra to press the heiress's sensitive spot. She grunted a little and made an impulsive rubbing motion, making Korra's member twitch again.

They both panted and started to sweat in a mixture of nervous energy and excitement. "C-can I see what it looks like...?" Korra asked nervously. Asami's eyes opened and she took a deep breath, slowly pulling down the undergarments she wore to expose two small lips covered in a clear liquid.

Korra stared at it, her eyes widening in surprise. "All women have that?" She asked. "Yes," Asami said and sat up a little to see the avatar's reaction. Korra hesitantly took her hands and touched it, recoiling when she felt the strange liquid on her hands. "What...is this stuff?" Korra asked.