Chapter Twenty

A/N: Happy new year everybody! So the good news is that I came up with the ending for this fanfic. The other good news is that it'll most likely take a long time before the things fall into place for the ending to happen. The bad news is that my ending is going to be kind of bittersweet. So prepare for that. Comment if you want any more explicit scenes or not, or if you like the way it's going, I'll do my best to keep it in that direction. Thank you so much for actually being interested in my little story about Korra with a peeeenis. :)
---------------------------------------------

"You know I control the fate of whether you stay or leave. If I tell Lady Sato about the, ahem, 'events' that took place in her absence, she may not want you inside of the estate any longer." The butler said.

Kuvira laid in her bed in silence, feeling her heart race at the thought of Korra's reaction to her unspoken attraction for her. "Please, don't tell Asami..." She said with a small voice. He looked down at her pitifully.

"You're so pathetic. I used to admire you, to be completely honest. You were strong and did what it took for your nation to grow strong. You were the all powerful Great Uniter." He paused and glared at her slightly. "Now you're just the avatar's devoted lap dog. It's sickening."

Kuvira laid in silence, emotionally numb to the words he spoke. She didn't care about his opinion, but she would have to listen to him if she wanted somewhere to stay. He stood over her bed and gave a slightly menacing smile. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and forcefully turned her head toward him.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Kuvira curled up in a fetal position and shut her eyes tightly, all of the memories of what happened in the prison coming back to her. "Hold your tongue. I do not wish to engage in anything with you. You're used up, not to mention potentially disease ridden and filthy."

Kuvira stayed in her fetal position, but opened her eyes slowly. "I merely would like to make a request, you see." The metal bender relaxed and looked up at him. "What is it you want from me...?" She asked.

"I want you to assist me in causing the avatar's demise." He said with a devilish grin on his face. Kuvira looked up and furrowed her eyebrows. "Never," she said through gritted teeth. He shrugged and stared at her with cold eyes. "Well I'm sure the offer will be tantalizing if it promises you your empire back."

Kuvira's eyes widened and she stared at him curiously. "That's what I thought. If you want to know more, I will be around the estate." He said, handing her a small metal pin in the shape of a serpant. When he walked out of the room, she briefly inspected the pin and clenched it with her fist.

Asami had sat up in her bed and curled up to the avatar, who was sweating and panting, her eyes glazed over with a big goofy smile on her face. "That, was amazing..." Korra said, letting out an audible sigh. Asami giggled and kissed the avatar's neck gently. "You were amazing," she said with a slight purr.

Korra put her arm around Asami and held her close, feeling the slender woman's fingers trace a circle in the center of her chest. "I'm ready for round three," she said with a newfound excitement. Korra looked at her with widened eyes. "Are you serious?"

Asami climbed back onto Korra's lap and grinded against her slowly. "I want to get all the time I can in before I have to go back to work in the morning." Asami leant close to Korra and kissed her ear. "Besides, it'll be a long time before I'll be able to get another ride on my water tribe stallion."

Korra turned a slight red and her goofy smile widened. The two of them rustled around in the sheets once more, a casual giggle echoed throughout the room.

The next morning, Korra awoke to see she was the only one in bed. She saw a note on Asami's desk, getting up slowly to examine it. It read:

Dear Korra,

That was one of the best nights sleep I've ever had, I feel ready to take on the day because of you. I'll be overseas for my next business trip, so I don't know when I'll get back. I know that I'll miss you regardless. Keep an eye on everything for me while I'm gone. I love you.

Forever yours, Asami.

Korra held the note close to her chest and decided to keep it in the pocket of her clothes she had laid out today. She went to wash herself then came back to the room. She had been nude on many occasions, but she didn't care about it anymore. She was used to the maids eyeing her up and down.

When she walked back to Asami's room, she wrapped her chest and put the rest of her clothes on, making up the messy bed. She knew Asami always appreciated when she cleaned up a little around the mansion.

She came back out of the bedroom and went over to the record player in the main room, a loud tuba sounding and the rest of the instruments following afterwards.

She wagged her finger and walked to the rhythm of the song, Tapping on Kuvira's door with a catchy rap. She then opened the door to see Kuvira sound asleep in her bed.

"Time to get up! We're starting your training today." She said enthusiastically. The metalbender covered her head and groaned. Korra gave a small grin and threw the covers off of the tired woman. "Come on, Kuvie. Get up."

Kuvira's eyes shot open and she turned to glare at the avatar. "Do not call me that." Korra grinned mischievously and decided to pester the tired woman. "Get up Kuvie!" She said again, lifting the sleepy woman out of bed.

"Agh!" Kuvira let out a surprised gasp and glared up at the water tribe woman dancing around, feeling like a ragdoll. The two of them stepped out of the room, Korra spinning the tired woman around and swing dancing with Kuvira against her will. "I don't dance anymore." Said Kuvira, glaring at the avatar.

"Then what are you doing now?" Korra asked playfully and nodded down to Kuvira's feet keeping up with every step the avatar made. "This is trying to keep my balance so I don't fall. Your moves are spastic and undignified." Kuvira hissed sleepily.

A slower swing song came on and Korra slowed down, causing Kuvira to stabilize herself. The two of them slowly paced around the room until Kuvira felt comfortable enough to follow every step perfectly, sometimes guiding Korra to where she wanted to go. "Your limp is slowly going away. The more you do this, the more you'll forget about your pain." Korra said.

Kuvira noticed that the pain in her legs seemed to disappear when she danced. She felt liberated and free whenever she was able to dance to her heart's content, forgetting about every worry she had.

Kuvira smiled at the avatar and put her arms around the woman's shoulders, quietly swaying to the music. Korra slowly spun her and dipped her to the floor causing Kuvira to point her leg out gracefully.

Another fast song played and they both seemed to move in sync, no longer holding on to one another. Kuvira moved fluidly and Korra watched as she naturally seemed to float around the room without a care in the world. When she finished, she was breathing a little harder and Korra, along with some of the maids in the room, applauded her movements.

"You've got some fancy footwork there," Korra smiled and Kuvira looked downward. "Thank you." The metalbender looked up and smiled sheepishly.

Korra gave a crooked grin to the dancer and took her hand to guide her outside to the large training area on the other side of the estate. She handed the woman a pair of long pants and a tank top. "Here are some clothes that might be more comfortable to move around in, you can go change and I'll wait out here so we can work on your bending skills."

"Understood," Kuvira nodded and headed into the changing room. Korra sat down and saw someone out of the corner of her eye on the other side of the training facility. She whipped her head around, but she didn't see anyone. A pair of gray coloured eyes watched in the distance as the two began to train together, studying every movement silently.

A small silver serpent pin shone in the dark corner of the room.