Author's Note

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this book! I have previously written fanfiction about the Dolan Twins, and have missed writing so much. I'm glad to be back :).

This fanfiction is a labor of love, so stick with me as I write it. I plan to upload a chapter every couple days, which will allow for writing the chapter as well as editing it (surprisingly enough, the most time consuming part!). I will keep you updated regularly with my progress and what is going on with the next chapters, I promise. I have a lot going on, so I will try my absolute best to stick to that schedule, but like I said, I will always keep you posted in the updates, so make sure to follow me so you get those and can stay up to date with my posts!

I also want to put out a disclaimer that I mean in no way to offend Harry Styles with this fanfiction. This is a story I randomly came up with, but I understand that he is a real person and fanfictions can be uncomfortable. This story contains many, many references to his real life but I am not in any way insinuating that this is what he's really like, or these are his thoughts, feelings or actions. Remember, this is a work of fiction. Please keep that in mind. That goes for the other characters as well (One Direction, Mitch, Sarah, etc.) who are written under their real-life names. Though there are mentions of real events or songs, it is not a fact, it is a figment of my own imagination in terms of how the event took place. This is a story I just wanted to write and share, because there are so many tie-ins to songs he's written alongside his first album (and second one a little bit!). I think it's a beautiful story, but like I said, I do not mean to offend him or anyone around him at all. He's incredibly talented and amazing, and if anything I want to highlight that in this book while also adding another character into the mix of his story!

Like my previous fanfictions, this story is mature and will occasionally contain explicit content. I may include a warning at the author's note of the chapter in the beginning when certain things occur, but know that swearing constitutes as mature, and warnings will not be included for that. In addition, I will also be posting a cast list for the characters! I already have someone in mind for the main character of Cara Townes. Many of the other characters will be real-life people like Mitch Rowland, One Direction, etc. (they will not all be pictured) but there will be some characters whose real names I will change for the purpose of the story. I may not include all of those people in the cast list at the beginning, and may update as I go along (if that is the case, I will always inform you to check out new characters in the cast list!). Also, every chapter will have some musical reference to Harry, whether that be in the form of song titles (from 1D or his solo career!) or in the form of song lyrics (let me know if you catch them ;)).

So, now that all of that is out of the way, let's get started. Thank you again for choosing to read this story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed writing it and it proves to be a story as special to you as it is to me. Now, go check out the cast list and chapter one!

Much love,
blacksouls89