To Be So Lonely

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter! I missed writing that past week, so I'm glad to be back with all of you. I'm writing on a new laptop, so if there are any errors or anything, please excuse that! I'm getting used to it haha (for example, I literally learned midway through editing this how to bold text...). Anyway, this chapter is another kind of filler one but it lets you know what's going on with Cara right now. Please vote, comment, etc. It makes me so happy to read your comments!

***

CARA

After Debby has had Harry pose a dozen different ways with different breads and cakes, it seems that her reign of terror has finally ceased. She smiles at her camera, thanks him and walks to the back with my mum and Anne. They muse over how great the pictures look and I laugh at them.

Harry walks over to me with an exasperated look on his face. "My face actually hurts from that," he tells me, rolling his eyes. I can see a hint of a smile, and I know he's only kidding.

As much as I love Debby, I know Harry loves her more. He would do anything for that woman. It's lucky for her because I definitely would not let her make a banner out of my face. Absolutely not.

Well, maybe if she really convinced me. She can be very convincing.

"Well, prepare yourself for the results. It seems like you're going to be plastered in the front of the store for all of Holmes Chapel to see," I laugh.

The thought of having to come into work every day and see Harry on a banner staring back at me amuses me beyond belief. Truly. Just take a minute and imagine it.

He smacks his head and shakes it. "What have I gotten myself into with that woman?" he asks.

"She's honestly crazy," I tell him.

I love Debby, but that woman is mad.

He shakes his head once more and smiles. "I caught up a bit with my mum before you guys came," he changes the subject. "So do you want to go outside and chat?"

"Sure," I smile at him. I grab my coat and slip it on. He does the same. As we walk toward the front door, I nudge his shoulder. "Believe it or not, I've missed talking to you, Harry Styles."

A huge grin takes over his face. "You have?" It's almost as if he doesn't believe me.

"I have," I reply. "You're not easy to forget."

It's true. I've been lonely without him.

Just getting to spend some time with him today makes me so excited. But also a little nervous because we haven't talked in person for so long. I wonder if anything will be different or weird.

He smiles and opens the door for me. I walk out and sit down at the white wicker patio set that sits in front of the building. He sits across from me and interlocks his hands, resting his chin on them.

"You have no idea how nice it is to hear that you've missed me," he smirks.

"Well, it's not like you haven't missed me more," I giggle, looking out at the sky. It's bright blue today, and though it's quite cold, the brilliant blue of the sky with the beaming sun makes everything so nice.

What a lovely day. Me, my best friend and the stunning blue sky.

"To be honest, I haven't thought about you much," he shrugs, a devilish grin taking over his face. "I've got quite a lot on my plate," he boasts.

"Very funny," I laugh and roll my eyes at him. "But you have been busy. So tell me what it's been like."

"Well, it's very busy," he tells me. I roll my eyes and smile. "No, I mean it's busy in the sense that we never get time off. For instance, I had to sneak out with a security guard today, whom my mother bribed to bring me home. I had to coax the rest of the guys in the band to say I'm sick and have to stay in my room. Otherwise I'd definitely have something to do today," he says.