And Let Me Kiss You

Author's Note: All I have to say is you're welcome. Yes, it's finally here. Hopefully it's not bad?? Lol. Also if you haven't listened to Taylor Swift's new album, PLEASE DO. It's incredible. I can't decide if my favorite song is 'Seven' or 'Exile.' Let me know your favorite :).

***

CARA

Tomorrow is the guys' first performance on tour. That means we have all day today to go sightseeing.

And I'm psyched. Seeing new places is most definitely my favorite part of this whole thing. Well, aside from Harry.

Niall and Louis have plans to go to the local football club today, and I think Liam and Zayn are going to a tattoo parlor. As fun as that sounds, Harry and I have decided to visit the town today.

I'm not quite sure what he has planned, but he asked me to go out with him last night when we were in my hotel room. Of course, I didn't oblige. I love spending time with him.

It's around two in the afternoon now, and Harry should be here to get me soon. He had to do some practice runs at the venue this morning to prepare for tomorrow. So I stayed at the hotel.

I didn't mind, though. Lou came up to my room and we caught up on everything that's been going on in each of our lives, and it was nice. So my morning was spent well. Now I'm just in my hotel room waiting for Harry.

It's rather cold out given it's mid-December, so I decided on a cream sweater with mom jeans for the day. I'm wearing ankle boots that surprisingly pair well with the outfit. Of course, I've paired it with my red coat.

It's my favorite coat.

I hear a knock on the door and I quickly shuffle around my room, grabbing my purse and slinging it over my shoulder. I walk over to the door and open it, seeing Harry standing on the other side.

He flashes me a wide smile. He's wearing a black sweater, black jeans and his black coat. He has on a silver cross necklace, which I notice is the one his mum gave him for Christmas this past year. It's cute.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Definitely," I smile, walking out of the door and allowing it to slowly close behind me.

He bends his arm on his side and nods for me to hook my own arm in it. I tilt my head a little bit and laugh, but do it anyway.

"Let's go, m'lady."

I roll my eyes and chuckle, following him down the hallway to the elevators. "Never say that again."

He lets out a deep laugh as he leads me down the hallway. "Noted."

I let out a small laugh and ask, "Where are we going today?"

"Well," he says, pushing the button on the elevator, "I did a little research," he tells me. "And by 'a little research,' I mean I asked Lou to help me," he laughs. I roll my eyes at him and smile. "But she found this museum, the Watford Museum. So we're going to go there if that's okay."

"Yeah, that's perfect," I smile. "It sounds nice."

"I think she said they have some Elton John memorabilia there or something."

"You're kidding," I widen my eyes at him. I adore Elton John. "Please tell me you're kidding. That's amazing."

"I never kid, Carolina," he replies with a straight face.

I burst into laughter and he does too. "Yeah, right," I giggle. "I'm surprised you're even telling me the plans. You usually like to keep things quite secretive."