Only Angel

Author's Note: More spice spice. Warning ig? Lol there really isn't one but like... idk. But also this is hard to write lol I had to read a bunch of stuff to not sound like an idiot. Also all from Harry's POV so whoop whoop. 

***

HARRY

She drives me—quite literally—insane.

I can't believe that I'm here right now with her.

"Should we go upstairs?" she mumbles through kisses. We fumble through the front door as I close it behind us.

"My room," I nod softly, feeling her soft lips pressed against mine. She nods against me and I pull away from her, looking into her crystal blue eyes. A darkness has taken over them and I nearly explode at the sight. 

I quickly grab her hand and pull her up the stairs, nearly toppling over each step as I race up them. My heart is thumping against my chest and I can feel my breathing quicken. We get to the top of the stairs and she lightly tugs her hand back, making me whip around.

"Are you sure no one's here?" she whispers lowly.

I nod softly at her. "We're all good."

She smirks and I do the same, pulling her hand and interlocking it with my own. I lead her to my room, opening the door and stepping in. She steps in quickly and I reach for the knob, shutting the door and locking it.

I gaze over at her beautiful face and I feel a heat inside of me.

I have been thinking about kissing her this way for the longest time. But it's been so hard the past couple weeks with all of these people around. It makes it nearly impossible to do the things I want to do when there are always people we have to be aware of.

But today we don't.

I turn around, pulling her close to me and pressing my body into hers. She giggles a little bit as I slowly walk her over to my bed. She leans forward and kisses me passionately, our lips connecting in this electric way that sparks a feeling through the rest of my body.

Kissing her feels so good.

Her legs hit the back of the bed and I slowly lower her down to it, receiving a small giggle from her. It's so cute when she does that. She scoots her body back on the grey bed while I straddle myself on top of her, beginning to kiss her neck. I place my hands on either side of her head as I leave wet kisses on her neck.

The way I kissed her at W. Mandeville's was much more gentle than this. I've always seen her as this gentle person, and I wanted to take things slow with her in that moment. Just being close to her was good enough for me. 

But right now I can't hold back this feeling inside of me. 

"Harry," she breathes out as I trail sloppy kisses down her neck. I nearly explode at the sound of my name coming from her beautiful lips. 

I look up at her and her eyes are shut, mouth slightly agape. I smirk to myself and lean back down to her, leaving kisses all the way down to her collarbone. It's slightly covered by her sweater, so I pull it down ever-so-slightly, allowing for better access to her soft skin.