And Dance With Me Baby

Author's Note: I feel like I don't know much about all of you that read regularly! So let me know some things about you! Are you in school, college, or do you work? I'm going into college this fall... in approximately one week!

***

CARA

Tour has been amazing so far.

The guys have had four shows now, and we're currently on the final show in Manchester before we head home for Christmas. I've been to every show, even though a lot of the time it's by myself. I don't mind, though. I just love seeing them perform. I've met a lot of fans, which is super cool. None of them seem to have made the connection that I'm there with the guys, but nonetheless, it's fun to meet new people.

I've been doing a lot of sightseeing, too. Harry or Zayn usually comes along when I go sightseeing for the day, but we had a few days for a break, and I went alone one of those days. I didn't mind that either, though. I love getting to take pictures of all of the beautiful buildings and the people walking by. 

Harry and I have also been doing well. We're taking things slow, but I do find myself kissing him more often than not. I try not to question the feelings I'm having, and just to go with the flow. Because in a lot of ways, this feels really right. This feels really perfect.

Right now I'm sitting in the dressing room with Liam and Louis before the show starts.

While I will admit that I'm much closer with Harry and Zayn than the other guys, I've made the effort to get to know everyone. So I make my rounds from dressing room to dressing room before the shows. 

And we all hang out in the hotel rooms. Though I typically feel like the odd one out, I like spending time with them. It's fun to see the dynamic they've all grown to have with one another.

I'm not sure if the other guys have caught on to what's going on between Harry and I, but they never really ask, and we try to keep to ourselves when we're with them. 

"Last night was really awesome. I don't know how we're going to top that," Liam tells Louis and I.

"Oh, come on, mate," Louis laughs. "We're going to be fine."

He's always reassuring everyone. It's nice.

"Yeah," Liam nods softly and smiles at him.

"Maybe it's just me, but it seems like every show just keeps getting better and better," I smile at Liam.

"Really?" he beams. 

"Oh, for sure," I smile. He grins at me before he looks down at his phone and I do the same. We sit like this in silence for a few moments before Louis turns to me, getting my attention.

"You're coming to the show tonight, right?" he asks me.

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world," I grin. He smiles back at me and nods. "Plus, what else am I going to do with my time?" I laugh. "I'm pretty much here for you guys."

"Well," Louis smirks, "maybe here for one guy more than the rest of us."

Liam lets out a small chuckle and I narrow my eyes at them. "And what's that supposed to mean?" I question.