Chapter Two

Danny POV:

"Danny, there's a girl a table nine. Mind getting it for me?" Samuel asked.

I looked over and saw a girl with dark brown hair, dressed in a short skirt and a tube top.

"My pleasure, boss." I said before walking over to the woman.

"What can I get you, beautiful?" I asked her. "Rum." She said, smiling seductively. "Comin' right up." I told her before walking to the bar.

There, I saw my sister, Cheyenne with a red head.

"Hey, sister." I said as I poured the shot of rum.

I looked over at the girl she was sitting next to, and holey fuck, she was hot.

"Hey, Danny. This is Alaina. She's here visiting Lana and Sarah." Cheyenne told me. "Is that right? How long you been in town?" I asked her. "About a week." She said, barely giving me a glance.

"I'd love to show you around." I said, flirting lightly. "No, thanks. The girls have done a good job at that already." She replied.

I noticed that she was glancing around the bar once in a while.

"How long do you plan on staying?" I asked her. "Depends. How long do you plan on tryin' to flirt your way into my pants?" She asked, shocking me.

"Damn." I heard Cheyenne mutter.

For once I was speechless. I liked this girl.

"Get to your damn customers, bro and quit flirtin'." Cheyenne laughed.

"Yo, don't you have a boyfriend to get to?" I asked. "Not for a couple of hours, no." She said, smirking at me. "Ass face." I muttered before taking the shot of rum to the brunette.

"Sorry it took me so long." I said, no longer interested in her, which was a little surprising.

"Maybe you can make it up to me?" She asked, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Nah, sorry. Super busy tonight." I replied before going back to the bar.

"Have you met the other MCs yet, Alaina?" I asked her. "Kade and Ryder." She replied.

Oh, I'm going to have fun getting under this girl's skin.

"I'll bring you by the club house tomorrow and you can meet the rest of them." Cheyenne told her.

"And see me again." I said and winked.

"Man, shut the fuck up." Cheyenne said.

Alaina POV:

I had to admit, the guy was cute but way too much of a flirt. I had the feeling he didn't know the meaning of the word 'no'.

"Sorry about him. He really is cool once you get past the whole play boy douche bag shit." Cheyenne told me.

I laughed lightly and nodded in her direction.

I really did like this girl. We got along extremely well for only knowing each other for a week.

"So really, how long do you plan on stayin'?" She asked me. "Not sure. I missed it here. Might end up movin' here." I told her. "Well, Sarah has that clinic by the club house. She could use some help, too." She said. "That would be great. I'll run it by her." I replied.

Like every night for the past week and a half, I had nightmares about my ex.

They had me so convinced that he would end up finding me.

I wasn't sure if I should tell the twins or not seeing as I hadn't seen him since I had been in town.

After grabbing a drink of water, I went back to bed to try and get back to sleep.

I guess we'll see in time how this all plays out.