Chapter Four

Alaina POV:

I had been invited over to the MC house for dinner with the club for the first time and I was a bit nervous because it would be the first time I hung out with almost the entire club.

I knocked on the door and, surprise, Danny opened the door.

"Well, hello beautiful." He said and let me in.

I just rolled my eyes and walked past him.

I wasn't blind. The man was extremely gorgeous, and he knew it. That was why I couldn't stand the man.

"Alaina, hi." Cheyenne said when I walked into the kitchen.

The food smelled amazing. Cheyenne was an amazing cook.

"Hey, Cheyenne. How goes it?" I asked her. "Almost done." She replied with a soft smile.

"Will you stop lecturing me?" I heard Jack grumble from the front door. "Jack, this is the forth time you've been in a fight this year." Marley scolded him.

"Are you kiddin' me? Again?" Cheyenne hissed.

Marley walked into the kitchen and handed her a slip of paper.

"Suspended for a week this time. Cheyenne, he's extremely close to gettin' expelled... Again." He replied.

"Jack, I swear to God, I'm sick of this shit. I don't know what the hell makes you think you can just throw punches at people when they piss you off." Cheyenne told him. "But, mom.."

Cheyenne held a hand up, stopping him.

"I don't want to hear it, Jack. Go to your room. I'll decide your punishment after dinner." She said, crossing her arms.

"He got into another fight?" I asked Cheyenne when Jack stomped upstairs.

"Yeah. The last time, some kid told him that he would end up to be a criminal because he's in a biker family. Jack punched him in the stomach." Marley told me and sighed.

"Damn, dude." I replied.

"What's up with the little man?" Danny asked, stealing a slice of roast from the oven.

"Dude! What the hell have I told you about doing that?" Cheyenne hissed at him.

"Well, I see where Jack gets his anger." Danny teased.

"Dude, shut the fuck up. Jack got into another fight." Marley told him. "Again? What happened this time?" Danny asked.

"He punched some kid in the face and almost broke his nose." Marley replied.

"You've got to be shittin' me." Cheyenne grumbled.

"What was the reason this time?" I asked. "He won't say." Marley said and sighed.

"Hey, guys." Dean said as he walked through the front door with his eight year old sister, Dana.

"Hi, Alaina!" Dana said, excitedly.

In the two months that I had been here, I became extremely close to Dana. She was the sweetest little girl  I had ever met.

"Hi, baby." I replied and gave her a hug.

"Alaina, I'm not a baby anymore." She said and giggled.

"Hey, Dean. Hope you're hungry." Cheyenne told him. "Always, sister." He laughed.

Danny POV:

As dinner went on, I couldn't help but steal glances at Alaina.

Her long red hair was curled toward the bottom, with light makeup on her flawless face.

"Dude, stop staring at her. She thinks you're weird enough." Dean whispered to me. "Shut up, man." I told him.

I didn't know what it was about this woman. I wanted to get close to her, which was confusing because that never happened with me when it came to women.

I have actually slowed down on the picking up chicks since I met her.

It went from almost every night, to a few nights a week, to roughly one a week. Every time I thought about the beautiful red head sitting across from me.

"How's being a nurse for an MC club going, Alaina?" I asked her.

She seemed surprised that I didn't try to throw a pick up line her way.

"It's good. One reason I decided to stick around." She said and gave me a genuine smile.

Damn, I could look at that all day.

"And here I thought it was my devastating good looks." I told her with a light smirk on my face.

"You wish." She told me. "Yes." I replied and laughed.

"So Alaina, the guys and I were talking yesterday and were wondering if you'd like to become an official member." Ryder said making Alaina's eyes light up.

"Are you serious?" She asked. "Of course. We've gotten to know you in the time that you've been here and we love having you here." Dean replied. "I'd love to." She said with a wide smile on her face.

"Well then, you'll have to get the tat." Marley said, almost cautiously. "What, you think it's my first?" She asked.

This woman just got a lot sexier.

Alaina's phone rang and when she looked at the caller ID her face paled.

"Alaina, are you good?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said quietly before putting the phone back in her pocket.

What the hell was that about?