Chapter Twelve

Danny POV:

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, Lana had everyone running circles to get ready. It would be the first one we have had with Alaina, and her having no family, it would be her first since she was a kid.

"What else does Lana want us to get?" Laney asked me as we walked down each isle.

I looked down at the list and ran my hand down my growing beard.

"Gravy mix, butter milk, and green beans." I replied.

Laney sighed and headed toward the isle we needed to be in.

"I'll be glad when this is over." She said. "Why?" I asked. "This is all new to me and I don't like new." Laney replied. "But it's the best holiday of the year. The cookin' is the fun part. Don't have to stop for meals because of the taste testin' all day." I said, grinning at her.

Alaina gave me a bored expression.

"I promise you'll have fun. Cheyenne thought the same thing but she ended up havin' a great time last year." I tried assuring her. "Yeah, okay." Laney sighed.

As we went through the line, the cashier spotted me and gave me a flirty smile.

Great. This was the last thing I needed Laney to see.

I looked at her and noticed that she had a scowl on her face. She was cute when she was jealous.

"She ain't got nothin' on you, beautiful." I whispered to her, watching her blush at my words.

Alaina POV:

After leaving the grocery store, we headed straight to the club house where Cheyenne met us at the front showing her growing baby bump proudly.

"Please, tell me you got everything so I don't have to hear Lana's mouth anymore." She begged.

"I heard that, bitch!" Lana called out. "You were supposed to!" Cheyenne called back causing me to laugh.

"Little help!" Danny called out while we took trip after trip to the car for groceries.

Before we knew it, the kitchen was filled with grocery bags.

"Did we get everything you majesty?" Danny asked Lana.

"Yes." She replied, happily.

Thank fuck.

After getting all the groceries put away, we all sat in the living room discussing who was cooking what.

"Have you ever eaten deer roast, Cheyenne? Or is that just a Tennessee thing?" Kade asked. "No it's a Virginian thing too but I've never had it." Cheyenne replied. "Well, beautiful, you're about to because we have it every year." Marley told his old lady.

I remember having dinner with the twins a few times and Samuel made venison burgers once. They were so amazing.

Wednesday came along and Danny and I went to the club house to get started on the cooking. Apparently it takes two days to get all the food fixed for the holiday.

After a few hours people started to pack in the house.

"Damn, if it don't smell good in here!" I heard Ryder call out.

We had a serving of stuffing just out of the oven and another about to go in.

I was in the middle of mixing up the pumpkin pie when Danny walked into the kitchen.

"Damn. She heals, she's beautiful, and she cooks.  Girl, just be mine already." Danny says and leaves a loud kiss on my cheek.

I laugh and roll my eyes at him.

"Calm down bad boy." I told him and preheated the oven for the pie.

The next day was Thanksgiving and the house was full.

The girls and I were running all over the place getting the table set and food set out while maneuvering around a bunch of kids. Jonah was crawling now and we were trying our best not to trip over him.

"Ryder! Come and get your son before I step on him!" Sarah yelled.

Ryder came into the kitchen and scooped up his giggling son.

"Come on, big guy. Let's watch some TV with the rest of the guys." He says throwing Jonah over his shoulder.

Finally, everything was set out another hour of getting everything set and everyone was sitting around the kitchen table and another make shift table we had to set up.

I'd never had a decent Thanksgiving before and I had to admit that it was fun sitting around watching a bunch of big tatted up bikers fawn over their old ladies and kids.

I also noticed Danny more. He loved those kids like they were his own.

I had also noticed that my feelings for him have grown since we started to spend more time together. I didn't want to admit what he said to me while I was cooking the day before had flattered me a lot.

I did want to be his, but I needed to be rid of my past first.

___________

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! First holiday special that I've done so tell me what ya think.

I also want to brag about my pregnancy just a little bit. I am now eleven weeks along, already and I'm getting more and more excited to hold my baby.

I had a little scare the other day when I had a seizure but thankfully my baby was unaffected by it which lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.

Anyway, love you guys and tell me what you think might happen next or what you would like to happen next.