Chapter 35

Walking in my own thoughts is something I tend to do quite often.

Not because I easily zoom out, but because I try to figure out every thought running around in my mind, which is a difficult task.

What mum said yesterday at dinner is almost more overwhelming than the fact that Alpha Peter practically has set a price on my head, if that says anything.

I need to see her. She might hold some answers.

Suddenly, someone grabs my upper arm and before I know it I'm getting dragged away from the main corridor, and into a smaller, empty one. It's with a window in the end of it, the window facing the woods. I think the classrooms here don't have a air-conditioner, so they can't be used during the warm seasons.

I know it isn't Luke who take me from the corridor, since I would feel the tingles and butterflies in my stomach. That's why I feel a small sting of fear, which I quickly make into anger. Fear is someone you can't show in situations like these.

In a swift movement, I'm being shoved up against one of the locker walls inside the quiet corridor. My kidnapper took himself quite the momentum, so I hit the back of my head pretty badly. But I just grit my teeth and narrow my eyes, not showing the pain.

I don't make a sound as I look into Mark's dark eyes. Instead I tilt my chin slightly upwards, showing dominance.

"What are you?" Mark spats through gritted teeth, his under arm pressed up against my throat.

"You know..." I start, staying as calm as I can, as I breathe through my nose. "... if you want to talk to me, there's no need to hold me against some lockers." I'm even impressed by the unaffected voice I manage, not showing any emotions at all.

Mark ignores my statement, and press his elbow closer to the wall behind my back, slimming the amount of air I get into my lounges.

"What are you?" he repeats.

I try to figure out how Mark stands. He leans the most of his weight against his right leg, standing with quite the distance between them.

"Let me go." I say bluntly, ignoring his question.

"Oh, did I hit a sore spot?" Mark says sarcastically, even though his expression tells otherwise.

"No, I just don't appreciate being pressed up against a wall, and I don't think Luke - or Alpha Peter for that matter - would enjoy that either." I say, still not letting my aggravated emotions slip into my voice.

Mark laughs coldly.

"Oh, so that's so? What if Alpha Peter found out that you're the little shifter he so desperately search for, huh?"

I'm about to command his wolf to let me go and never accuse me of such things again, when the light in the corridor flickers. It blinks. The trees outside start to move in a strong wind, worryingly swinging their branches in the air.

Perfect timing Arí.

I don't think twice before I let the Goddess enter my mind, hoping she has a solution for my tricky situation.

"It's my faith if he does so." my mouth speaks by itself, much to my surprise.

It's a weird feeling, hearing yourself say things that you normally wouldn't. It's like Arí speaks through me to both the wolf-soul and Mark. At the same time.

"But if I were you, I wouldn't shut out such a powerful protector, it would be punished by your Moon Goddess." Arí continues through my mouth.

My mind starts to feel is if it were in Guardian Mode, blocking out a lot of emotions - such as pain - away from my mind. Even if it does so, in the corner of my eye I see a bruise starting to form at both my under arms. They grow by every minute.

Astonished, Mark backs away, stumbling over his feet and falling on his bum.

"Your... your eyes." he stutters, pointing at me with a shaking hand.

I'm unable to reply, I feel how I lift from the ground.

"Arí, let me go." I plead to the goddess, as I feel her wrath radiating around me.

Arí let out a loud roar. I don't know where it comes from, but my ears hurt, and it looks like Mark heard it too.

"Please, I'm begging you. You're scaring me." I plead, feeling as my mind is being split in two. My arms that as by themselves raised from their position by my sides are practically purple, and small cuts are beginning to form.

A sudden flash of shame erupt in my soul, before Arí quickly and suddenly leaves me.

I fall down on the floor, a sudden pain shooting through my body in every imaginable direction. My head almost explode about the pain-signals coming from every nerve in my body. It's about now I realise that I most likely have bruises on more places than my arms.

I close my eyes shut tightly and grit my teeth together with more force than before, feeling as if I'm falling apart. I curl into a ball with knees pressed to my chest, still laying on my side. I wrap my arms around myself, every movement painful.

As I for a brief moment manage to open one eye, I register Mark pushing himself away from me, slamming his back against the opposite locker-covered wall.

"Luke." I manage to say quietly. My voice is strained, clearly effected by the pain I'm feeling.

Mark nod multiple times as he push himself of the floor and run away.

I hear his steps fade away as I lay there in pain. It's like my hole body is one, big, bleeding wound. Small strings of blood pour down my arms and to the floor, as I wait for my healing to kick in.

Desperate for anything to ease the pain as I wait, I call for the first name I that come to mind. .

"Lucy!" I howl, as I make myself even smaller. I hope I yell loud enough, as I can't master a howl that's louder.

It's a wonder I don't faint. I think I will any moment, but it's like my mind refuses to let me enter a painless blackness.

Suddenly I hear glass being shattered, and someone make a caring snort. It's followed by soft paws, and suddenly I hear a presence stop beside me.

"Sam, do you hear me?" Lucy asks carefully even though her voice fail to cover her extreme concern.

I nod quickly, the pain increasing slightly as I do.

The worst part about the pain is that it doesn't come in waves. It's constant, not giving in. My healing seemingly refuses to kick in, and it makes me worried.

"What happened?" Grandpa's voice asks sternly, even if I feel his concern radiating of him.

"Arí, she." I wince as the pain intensifies when I talk. "She took over."

------------
A/N:

Ya know what I'm saying with the bad-ass things that is to come?

Anyway, as you for some reason might want to know if I kill of Samantha and change to Luke's POV (how abou Lucy's POV?), I recommend you to press that vote bottom. Okay?

15 votes. And it's all yours. No one knows if it will be in Luke's POV or nah.

Except me. Lawl.

//siggeisthedog