Epilogue

One Year Later

You know that feeling, when you wake up in complete peace?

Nothing really brings you into consciousness, you just happen to flicker your eyes open a little.

It's the best of ways to wake up.

So when my eyelids opens slowly, the sun gently nudging me through the curtains that half heartedly tries to block it out.

A smile makes its way to my face, as I feel a strong arm tug me closer to him.

Since I'm practically squeezed up against Luke's body spooning already, his tight grip takes the air out of me.

"Luke. I can't breathe." I hiss him, making him stir.

"Sorry." Luke mumbles against my neck, his hot breath tickling me as he looses his grip around me.

"We should get up. It's breakfast soon." I declare quietly, as I hear some wolf-souls arguing about how the eggs should be cooked.

"I don't want to." Emight whines, as Luke once again tug me closer. This time he snakes an arm under me too, so when he rolls over to his back, I land his chest, giggling.

"Should've thought if that before you challenged your uncle." I giggle, before Luke grabs the sides of my waist.

"Technically it wasn't me, more you and Arí for that matter." Luke says, squeezing my sides, making me gasp out loud before giggling like a maniac.

I giggle hysterically, Luke rolling us around so that I'm under him.

The mischievous spark that always seems to make its way to Luke's eyes when he's up to no good is evident in blue orbs, but disappears when I flip him over, plant a sloppy kiss on his lips and leap out if bed.

"Hey!"

I giggle like a mad man, sprinting into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Samantha!" Luke and Emight whines in unison, just earning a giggle from me.

"Get dressed you dorks. I'm going to take a shower."

"But you like me half-naked." Luke whines once more.

"Yeah, but that's not the point." I say strenly, like if I'm talking to a three-year-old.

One shower later, I'm dressed and in the kitchen. I managed to escape Luke, as he really needed to pee and rushed into the bathroom as fast as I got out.

When I get down to the kitchen, the breakfast is already done. I grab a plate and serve myself some bacon and egg.

One of the first things Luke and I did when we got the titles as Luna and Alpha - which practically was just when we got back from The Tree - was to take every pack member to the same level.

No honour's table, everyone free to join the trainings, eat as you get food and other things Peter established to show his powers.

I feel as if the general mood in the group has become better, and everyone more happy.

I sit down with some of the older females, politely joining the conversation.

My mind is although at my parents.

They took my move better than expected. My sudden and for them unexpected declaration that I would move in with my boyfriend of one year took them aback to say the least. Luckily they supported me, like they always do. They didn't even address the fact that I'd have to skip college.

They haven't come to visit, and they can't as practically no humans are allowed. I've tried to grab a coffee with them every other week, even though it gets out if hand sometimes and I can't find any time.

As I sit and talk with the females, Luke enters the room. His eyes meet mine briefly, just for some of his friends to call him over.

Luke visibly roll his eyes, before he jogs over to his friends. I excuse myself from the ladies and place my plate with the other dirty plates someone will clean later.

I'm halfway to the doors, when someone slings md arm around my shoulders.

"Good morning Mark." I greet, playfully putting an arm around his waist as well.

"Morning Luna." Mark singsongs, as he escorts me into the practically empty lounge.

"Did you want something, or are we just mocking Luke again?" I ask, a wide smile on my lips.

The first week I spent in the Pack House, Luke had chased me around the lounge. I tripped on the sofa I leaped over, falling on top of Mark. It was the cliché fall, where I landed in top of him our faces almost touching.

This set Luke and Emight's possessiveness to the roof.

It took a good hour to calm them down, along with a lot of handholding, hugs and kisses.

As both me and Mark think the hole scenario was hilarious, we tend to mock Luke quite often. He thinks it's fun afterwards, but gets pissed.

"Luke's fun to play around with. Y'know, it's okay to gently bully a friend." Mark states, not directly answering my question.

I giggle, before someone yells behind us.

"Mark!"

The two if us turn around simultaneously, just to find Luke there, face red as a tomato.

"O'boy." Mark gulps under his breath, before he sprints of, Luke launching for him.

I roll my eyes, before I launch myself at Luke as he is mid air. We land on the wooden floor with him under me, effectively stopping him from ripping Mark's throat out. My partner in crime just round the corner in the other side of the lounge, knowing that he better hide, as Luke isn't done with him.

I peck Luke on the lips, his aggravated expression softening, before I leap off of him and run out the front door.

"Samantha! Come back you tease!"

I giggle hysterically, running over the grassy field before me.

I shift into a wolf half way into the tree-line, Luke's feet quieting down behind me.

He knows I'll be back when I've patrolled the forest with Lucy - even if she can't run for too long, stupid belly full of pups. Anyway, Luke knows I'll see him at lunch.

He trusts me to come back.

And I will. I will come back every single day, for the rest of my life.

For the rest if my life as Luna of his pack, for the rest of my life as The Forest Guardian.

----------------

A/N:

I hope Epilogues are supposed to be cheesy... otherwise I might be in some trubble.

Anyway... I'll love you forever if you would go teh the next part and give me some of your opinions on the book. Pretty Please???

I'll see you there!

//siggeisthedog