A/N

This story has no fixed timeline, but its definitely after Silencer and after the introduction of Bunnix. It can be plotted around Season 3. But I would suggest you to not mix this story's timeline with the actual Miraculous Tales of Cat Noir and Ladybug timeline.

The story is from different characters POV.

The story is LUKANETTE based! I also tried to focus on Adrien and Luka's friendship, despite the fact that they like the same girl (because technically they don't even know that).

I guess that's everything for now, lets jump into the story!

Edit: Its been more than a year since I started this story and I'm so happy by the response it got, thank you guys so much! I would like to share this alternate cover for this book made by my very good friend and a great author the_mystical_mind. Go check out her books, they're awesome! She's one of my favourite Wattpad authors. Here's the cover:

Its so pretty, I love it! I cannot use this as the main cover for a few reasons but this deserves appreciation! Edit 2: Hey! I'd like to thank everyone for the love and support you've given me and this story! I'm makin this edit to let you know th...

Edit 2: Hey! I'd like to thank everyone for the love and support you've given me and this story! I'm makin this edit to let you know that if you enjoy my work, then please do check out my ongoing book: Crazy World, it would mean so much to me if you'd do that. A blurb of Crazy World has been posted at the very end of this book (check: sneak peaks), be sure to take a look. Thank you and enjoy!

On with the story now!