52. WEREWOLF-NAP

| CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO |

WEREWOLF-NAP.

SIRIUS BLACK PRACTICALLY SPRINTED THROUGH the corridors of Hogwarts. His longish locks flying around his shoulder as students glanced at him with strange expressions. When he finally arrived in the Gryffindor common room, he finally slowed down, making his way up the stairs towards his dorm. 

As soon as he entered, he spotted Remus lying in his bed, his eyes wide as he stared at one of his best friends.

"You alright there, Moony?" Sirius chuckled as he made his way over to his bed; the bed closest to the door. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm good," Remus replied quickly, "What-What are you doing?"

Sirius grabbed the closed Marauders Map from his bedside table, showing it to Remus before he walked over to James' bed, "Forgot these," He explained as he reached under the bed before pulling out the invisibility cloak that belonged to James, "Where's Cass?" Sirius suddenly asked, straightening his posture as he shoved the map and cloak into his pockets; making sure no one would notice them as he walked back through the school.

Remus felt his cheeks heating up, "Oh, she went back to her dorm," He answered, his tone sounded unsure.

"Oh, well you wanna join us?"

"No!" Remus exclaimed before suddenly coughing, "I-I think I'm gonna take a nap."

Sirius nodded understandingly, "Ahh, a catnap. Or should I say, a werewolf-nap," He grinned, his grey eyes filled with amusement.

Remus chuckled nervously, "Yep. Exactly," He nodded.

The black haired boy looked skeptically at his best friend, "Okay... I'll see you later then," He said before finally walking out of the dorm. Remus strained his ears, trying to listen to whether he was leaving or coming back. Luckily for him, Sirius' footsteps died down quickly.

Cassiopeia suddenly emerged from under the covers. She pushed her messy black locks out of her face as she nervously looked up at her boyfriend, "Do you think he knew I was in here?" 

Remus felt his heart beating violently due to the adrenaline that surged through his body, "No," He breathed out, "No, I don't think he did," He pushed some of his sandy-brown hair from his forehead, feeling a light layer of nervous sweat.

Cass sighed in relief as she threw her head back onto the pillow, keeping the duvet up to her chest. With a smile on her face, she pulled Remus back down as well. He threw his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder, bringing her to his chest as they laid there together. Their breathing back to normal now.

Cassiopeia let her eyes fall upon her boyfriend, her face full of a smile.

"You seem happier," The sandy-brown haired boy noted, pushing a rogue strand of hair behind her ear.

"I am," Cass told him, "Like genuinely happy," She sat up slightly, placing her hand on Remus' chest, her fingertips gracing some of his scars softly, "And a lot of that is because of you."

Remus grinned at her. His eyes lighting up as he placed his hand on the back of her neck, bringing her face closer to his. Due to the wide grins on their faces, their teeth smashed against one another, causing them to burst out into laughter.

Remus kept his eyes focused purely on the girl lying besides him. The way her piercing blue eyes sparkled with life as she grinned at him. The happiness really showing in her face. He had never seen the girl so genuinely happy, but it was definitely his new favourite look. Her face was void of any make-up and her hair was messily framing her face, but she had never looked better, and certainly never felt better. 

"Oh, shoot," Her voice caught Remus from his daydream. He looked at her worriedly as she reached up to his neck, her fingers tenderly touching the side of it, "Oops," She grinned cheekily, "You're probably going to have to wear a scarf for a few days."

Remus' face broke into a smile, his eyes glancing at her neck briefly, "Looks like we'll be matching."