81. YOU MADE ME DROP MY SANDWICH!

| CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE |

YOU MADE ME DROP MY SANDWICH!

"I AM GOING TO BREAK your neck if you don't stop chewing like that."

Sirius stopped mid-bite, his eyes wide as he looked over at his sister; who was lounging around on his couch. Her hand covering her large stomach, "What's up with you?" He asked before he even had time to rethink his words.

Cassiopeia's glare turned to him, "What's up with you?" She barked, causing Sirius to suddenly stand up straighter and lift his hands in surrender. The pregnant woman sighed, letting her head fall back onto the pillow as she wiggled around, "I'm so uncomfortable," She groaned, her voice much more calmer than before. 

Sirius looked at her with a frown, "Well, this is why you shouldn't have sex."

Cassiopeia groaned in disgust, "Don't say that word to your sister!" She yelled, grabbing one of the many pillows and lobbing it towards her older brother. 

Sirius was quick to duck, letting the pillow his the fridge behind him as he straightened back up, "Well, it's true, isn't it?"

"Just 'cause it's true, doesn't mean you have to say it."

Sirius rolled his eyes playfully, "How long do you have left?"

Cassiopeia groaned as she moved around, trying to find the most comfortable position that she could. The pregnancy had been pretty easy going for the majority of it, however, a few days prior it finally became uncomfortable as fuck, leaving the black haired woman in a pretty bad mood. She had tried every surface she could sleep on in everyone's homes. After not being able to get comfortable on any furniture she and Remus owned, she had tried to sleep on Liv and Marlene's couch but it was too lumpy. She then tested out the spare bed at Lily and James' home but that was far too soft. Regulus was finishing up his last year at school, but she and Sirius had come together and helped the younger boy find a small flat. He had given her the spare set of keys to it and so she even tried out the furniture over there, yet nothing seemed to be helping her.

Sirius' couch was probably the comfiest thing she had found. It still irritated her completely and part of her even wandered about asking Dumbledore if she could go back to Hogwarts just so she could use the dormitory beds or even the common room couch; seeing as she remembered them being the most comfortable furniture she had ever slept on. But, for now, Sirius' couch would have to do the trick.

"Under a month," She finally said, letting out another uncomfortable groan, "I'm not entirely sure what date it is today, if I'm totally honest."

"Oh wow, almost another month of this, I cannot wait," Sirius muttered under his breath, he wasn't as quiet as he thought and Cassiopeia heard every single word. This time, she managed to catch him off guard and the pillow she threw smacked him right in the side of his face, causing him to drop the sandwich he was about to eat.

"You made me drop my sandwich!"

"You made me angry!" Cass yelled back. She watched as he bend down to pick up the sandwich from the floor, dusting it off, "What's on that?"

Sirius yet again stopped mid bite to look at his sister, "Cheese."

"Anything else?" She asked, leaning against the back of the couch to keep her piercing blue eyes on him.

"Tomato, lettuce, mayo."

"Mmmm. That sounds good."

Shaking his head, Sirius stood up from his chair. He placed the sandwich down onto a plate and began to walk over to the couch, "Here," He said, passing the plate to the pregnant woman.

"I can't eat your sandwich."

Sirius smiled at her, "Yes you can and you will," He said, waving the plate in front of her as to tempt her, "I can see it in your eyes, you want it."

"The baby wants it," She corrected him.

"Whoever wants it, take it."

Cassiopeia couldn't help but smile as she reached out to grab the plate. Part of her thought this was going to be some cruel prank where he pulls it back away from her before she can even get close enough, but much to her surprise, Sirius let her take the plate from his hands, "Thank you."

He beamed at her, ruffling her hair up, "You don't need to thank me. What kind of uncle would I be if I didn't let my little niece or nephew eat my sandwich?"

Cassiopeia bit into the sandwich, her eyes closing in pleasure before they suddenly snapped open, "I think I just pissed myself."

"Ew, not on my couch!"

"Sirius!" She yelled, panic lacing her voice as she threw the sandwich back onto the plate. Her eyes widening in realisation. 

Sirius groaned in disgust, before he too realised what just happened, "Oh shit! Don't panic!"

"I wasn't until you told me not to!"

"Fuck!"

"That beard makes you look like Uncle Leo," Cassiopeia suddenly said, pointing to Sirius' face as he stared at her wide-eyed, "I've been racking my brain all day trying to figure out who you reminded me of--Ow!" She suddenly yelled out in pain, her hands going to her stomach.

"Maybe we can save that conversation until after the baby is born," Sirius rolled his eyes as he rushed to his sister's side.

"Oh shit, I'm having a baby!"